Your move, brainlet

Your move, brainlet

Wrong inner product, brainlet.

YOUR move, brainlet

op on suicide watch

Genius

could've just written sin(45) = i/0 instead

logically, i=1.

sin(45) = i/0 is not equivalent to i = 0*sin(45)

How do you know that the angle is 45°?

This If the distances between both ends of i and 1 are 0, then necessarily all internal angles are 0 and i=1. This also mean 0+0+0=180. Checkmate atheist.

But sin(45) is i/0 as they said , which makes it 0*i/0 and since division by zero is undefined this is as well. Or maybe it's defined and when you multiply 0*(x/0) you end up with x, which would be i in that case

i=0*sin(x)=0

Checkmate, tiny boy

I get the area ones but I don't get the bottom one. Explain to a brainlet what's happening there

You can calculate the area of a triangle with that formula, by taking any two sides and the sine of the angle between them. Since we've already calculated the area with Heron's Formula, we can solve for the sine. The only sine that makes that equation true is sin(90°), thus proving that the angle between i and 1 is indeed 90°

{i, 1, sqrt(-5)}

fun fact: the area ends up [math]\frac{i}{2}[/math] with the [math]A = \frac{1}{2}bh[/math] formula as well [math](b = 1; h = i)[/math]

The imaginary component of a distance represents a displacement at right angles to the real component, so this makes perfect sense and should only confuse you if you don't understand the geometrical interpretation of complex numbers.

A right angle triangle with one leg of length 1, and one leg of length i, can prima facie either have all three vertices located at the same point, or two vertices located at the same point two units away from the third. It's a point or line segment, depending on interpretation, and other conventions establish that it's a point.

Like many geometrical bafflers, the diagram is confusing because it's abstract, rather than drawn to representative proportions, though it looks as if it should be representative.

虛距離指的是在一個直角實部位移,所以這是完全合理的,應該只有迷惑你,如果你不明白複數的幾何解釋。

與長度為1的腿和長度i,無論是最初在相同的點或在從第三兩個頂點相同的點的所有三個頂點的一條腿我。 這是一個點或線,根據該解釋,其要點之一,與其他公約確立。

像許多幾何流延膜,這個數字是令人費解,因為它是抽象的,而不是按比例繪製表示,儘管它可能看起來好像應該表示。

how are you not rangebanned yet

Because I Don't Know How To Be Stupid, Y'.0
因為我不知道怎麼傻,X(S)。。。

>how are you not rangebanned yet
你怎麼還沒有範圍呢?

西蒙D.同意,是的;不同意,不
西蒙= I
西蒙·+贊同^度的。 未同意

根據ESOS