Sam Hyde

>voice of a generation

and a true artist unlike you angsto-narcistic faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA&t=439s
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What were you hoping to accomplish in this thread?

the temporary subsiding of my unbearable loneliness through the means of (You)s and a slight chuckle to myself

>Dat dank post-irony

pozzed fags like you will never have their own book and loneliness is a trait of geniouses

(You)

what a stupid thread

(You)

>what a stupid thread

MDE is too good for museums go read some Keruouc tier narcistic garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA&t=439s

(You)

ART

I’m a citizen of the world echos of citizen of world [Learnsturbation] Charles: I went to film camp. I’ve read Sartre. I’ve read Thomas Pynchon. I’ve read Ayn Rand. I’ve been to Italy. I’ve been to France. I speak French. I’ve been to Spain. I’ve been to South America. I’ve been to Kenya. I’ve been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I’ve been to Greece. I love Greek food. I’m a foodie. I’m always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I’ve met said I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook but I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word Pro on it, short for prolapsed. echos of prolapsed I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and..and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal, I think conventional painting rules are…stogy, archaic. To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist, and one more thing, If you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re and you’re and your, you’re a fucking idiot, get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

It's interesting that no matter how often people post about having this book and how great SH is, nobody actually mentions the content.

youtu.be/iQqjUNmnpLY

Look who we have here, if it isn't the man of the hour...

What will be the endgame for Sam Hyde?

I only have the ridiculously large pdf on my phone, can't read it. Impossible to order outside the states unless you want to pay a small fortune

dying in his parent's basement in fall river

>What will be the endgame for Sam Hyde?
probably killing a minority while hes onstage, seems like a natural end to his shitty andy kaufman alt right persona

Here have one on me (You)

Your memes are old and stale, sammy boy.

ideas man was the best thing they ever did. they are good but they turned sour after the show got dropped. hopefully they get over it

Did Sam actually have evidence that Tim was trying to destroy show?

>I hope you're backing up your data!
>Someone's backing it up.
>It ain't you.

Whisper's, Tim was just a part of industry pressure to rid Hollywood of these anti-Semitic pishers

It was never same after Kurush left

Some excerpts are often posted. Don't know how you missed them

From what I have read online it is half quite funny and half drawings of dicks.

>lit
>literature