Stupid people using long words

ok can we have a thread of screencaps of comments witten by people who clearly tried to learn science from rick and morty and clickbait articles

(the last comment in this screen cap is a reply to the one above it the rest are non sequential sorry i forgot to draw something to signify that in paint)

fuck no, go away.

or make it general cringe I guess

yeah thats fine by me basically same thing

hardmode: no NDT tweets

Why so you can shore up that smug sense of superiority? How about you actually try to accomplish something productive.

thats exactly why kek
i think your offended cos you are one of those daft cunts that spews pseudo science all over facebook and twitter :P

jesus christ

lmao that bitch got burned

B U M P

Yeah probably lol, if these retards can't take the banter they should fuck off from sci and take their flat earth tier shit with them.
bye bye

>without kill the living being

The one math major I know started being a shitter to me after the election cause I supported Trump and he wanted Hillary to win. Ironically he didn't vote.

fuck math majors and fuck their pseudointellect.

G.O.A.T

>implying he's wrong

You have to start by assuming something exists in the external universe, and it makes more sense to make the simplest assumption possible of, and the simplistic assumption possible is one which is unbounded, i.e. omnipotent, i.e. God. Therefore all discussions should begin by taking the existence of God for granted.

>math major
>Hillary supporter
For some reason I assumed pure maths people would be right-leaning in general

In what way is the concept of an omnipotent being more simple than a world which simply exists for its own sake?

he was math education major tbf

Oh that makes sense. The precedence of left-leaning politics in education tends to be quite high

Fractal dimensions is an actual scientific term. But it has nothing to do with that photo.

>scientific

Well, mathematic. But my point is it exists in academia.

Which words are long there?

Most international math grad students in the states are more liberal than the average individual. At the undergrad level, you'd be right, it is a more conservative field, but... not sure if it's enough to support Trump. I'm heavily conservative and I still struggled with that vote.

>just a ripple in space-time
>not the actual movement of matter

OH GOD KEK IT BURNS

>I still struggled with that vote
So how's that working out for ya?