It's snowing here

>It's snowing here
Global warming conspiracists BTFO
How can you explain this, '''Veeky Forums'''?

Are alarmists ever going to stop arguing against things that almost nobody says?

You guys are like mid-level boxers that are pushing for your 700th tomato can fight. Are you ever going to step up and converse in good faith?

Literally from-my-perspective-the-earth-is-flat tier

>How can you explain this,
I think the operative phrase in this type of scenario is that this is merely "weather".

>'''Veeky Forums'''?
I heard some warmers had been to Siberia to warn people about the impending warming ... while it was -60 C outside. So of course the audience said "yes please!"

So how is the predictive aspects of warmage coming along? Like when will the North Pole be ice free?

It's not snowing where I live in Europe. It should be.

Is there a map that shows to scale how much of the earth's surface is actually being measured to create the average global temperature?

Hello once again /pol/. For every spam thread you post on Veeky Forums I post at least five troll threads on /pol/. Just a heads up.

Since we are being anecdotal: where I live in Europe it has been snowing like mad and I have spent hours today getting rid of the stuff.

>snowstorm in winter
>global warming BTFO

Useless, /pol/ is so shit that they probably don't even notice

Bump

All of it. How would an average be created otherwise

good thread

here =/= global

Blackbody radiation from the earth hits greenhouse gases which have a changing dipole moment hence why they are able to absorb IR waves which they partially reemit back to earth which reabsorbs it and heats up. Without greenhouse gasses the IR radiation would escape to space. What is worrying is the rate of increasing pollutants that are greenhouse gasses and that a radiant energy increase is associated with a temperature increase that is four-fold

oh no a weekend
guess GW is over then

Don't you have better things to do than posting on Veeky Forums? Like, you know, actually doing your job as president?

epic burn

It's so fucking hot where I am in Australia at the moment.
Please send me some cool cold freezing frigid snow.
I`d rather live in a colder climate than this maddening hot as hell environment.

>No temperature indications.
Is this normal in US forecasts?

>/pol/
You keep using this word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Global warming advocates did kind of fuck up by pushing warming over the last 30 odd years. If only you had chosen Global cooling instead. It was like a 50-50 shot and ya fuckin blew it. Lol.

Bp

retard chucklefuck
fuck off back to

>hurr durrrr durrr hur dur duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr huurrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrr

>Focusing on the political aspects of global warming
fuck off back to

check out glaciers melting.

Haven't seen a roach in days. Looked it up and it says they die a week after going dormant. Mosquitos are expected to return like they normally do in the summer.

OK, so what was that anomalous anomaly 1940 - 1990?

There is no "anomalous anomaly 1940 - 1990"
At best you could say that ~1940-1946 are outliers

>There is no "anomalous anomaly 1940 - 1990"
Really? The diagram shows a cooling 1880 - 1910, a warming 1910 - 1945, noodling around zero 1940 - 1990 and roughly linear growth 1965 - present.

There is a lot of noise so regions will be overlapping.

Have you ever heard of a general trend OP?