Why do people get so heated about global warming?

Why do people get so heated about global warming?

Is the science not conclusive enough?

If the science is conclusive then surely the opinions of retard amerimutts shouldn't have that much of an effect on geopolitics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=manufacturing doubt
skepticalscience.com/argument.php
youtube.com/watch?v=cl9Y8ZhJP2s
youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA
edx.org/course/making-sense-climate-science-denial-uqx-denial101x-5
youtu.be/Lv7iflHYx_E?t=38m
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796213887133777920
nordic.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-mining-electricity-usage-2017-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why do people get so heated about global warming
desu made me chuckle, good on ya lad

>Is the science not conclusive enough?
No

It's the tobacco discussion all over again
youtube.com/results?search_query=manufacturing doubt

Americans prefer corporate schlong and concenience over long-term benefit. That's all our politics boils down to.

skepticalscience.com/argument.php

youtube.com/watch?v=cl9Y8ZhJP2s

>effect on geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA

And Amerifats actually thought that the best way to shake up and end this vicious cycle was to elect a corporate icon.
People here are so fucking dumb

edx.org/course/making-sense-climate-science-denial-uqx-denial101x-5

Lots of single-issue voters.
Some people love their guns, others love their church.
The only thing they're looking for, is a politician who'll do those all, while cutting tax.
They don't give a damn about the big picture.

GOP is a group of con men, specialized in taking advantage of this short-sightedness, in order to serve the 1%.

youtu.be/Lv7iflHYx_E?t=38m

It is always easier to divide than to unite.

>global warming
No such thing.

>And Amerifats actually thought that the best way to shake up and end this vicious cycle was to elect a corporate icon.
The Democratic Party should have offered literally any other candidate.

I voted for Obama twice but there was no way I was voting for someone as corrupt as Hillary.

I'm not saying HRC isnt a corporate shill but at least her supporters pretty much knew she was "more of the same." Trumptards actually believed their drain the swamp crap and that he was going to fight for them lmao

ruh-roh raggy

She's a Wall St. puppet, like most the liberals in the Dems - not because of ideological reasons, but because they think that in a post-CUvsFEC world, that's the only way forward.

The only time to vote for her is when the alternative is Dumb Corleone.

Voting isn't a bachelorette show where you are giving someone a rose as a sign of love.
Grow up.

Voting is trying to nudge the mighty ship of State in a direction you want it to go.

>I'm not saying HRC isnt a corporate shill but at least her supporters pretty much knew she was "more of the same."
And America was desperately in need of anything other than "more of the same", big surprise who ended up winning

its a new age religion

really, the solution to lobbying was to vote in a lobbyist?

jfc americans are retarded

>Why do people get so heated about global warming?
I've had far more rational arguments with skeptics than alarmists, I honestly don't think I could go through another conversation with another one of Al Gore's cult members

It's not about that at all
voting is a racial head count, whites in the rust belt are slowly waking up to racial realities as their states approach 60% white status, so they are voting more & more republican

affluent whites generally trend Democrat because they enjoy having cheap house keepers/lawn work/pool cleaners/etc

>a direction you want it to go.
In the case of 2016, away from the edge of the cliff

true

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796213887133777920

>voting is a racial head count, whites in the rust belt are slowly waking up to racial realities as their states approach 60% white status, so they are voting more & more republican
t. antifa

name a real candidate who was in the primaries ?

>name a real candidate who was in the primaries ?
Bernie would have beaten Trump.

Bernie signed an agreement to never attack Hillary before he was allowed to run
Plus the votes were rigged to make him lose

He was not a real candidate

>Bernie signed an agreement to never attack Hillary before he was allowed to run
[citation needed]

Is it true that bitcoin accelerates climate change?

What's the mechanism behind it?

it was in the emails

Uses a surprising amount of electricity.
So acceleration of CC depends on how the electricity is produced.

nordic.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-mining-electricity-usage-2017-11

>heated about global warming

HAHAHA YOU SAID 'HEATED' AND 'GLOBAL WARMING'. You are a punny guy, user.

because the leftists are to dumb to real science, so they invented their pseudo climate science to compensate for their scientific microbenis

>this opinion brought to you
>by the idiots that think gay causes hurricanes

i don't care for opinions.
it is fact.
climate 'science' is a political movement sponsored by big financial interests

denialist deniers gonna deny

>>this opinion brought to you
>>by the idiots that think gay causes hurricanes
Who are you quoting?

The "think tanks" that fuel AGW deniers aren't trying to challenge the science; that's expensive and time-consuming and they will likely end up confirming it if they actually try and produce work that's convincing to the research community.

They're trying to muddy the waters with conspiracy thinking simply designed to act as fodder for media to plant doubt in mind of laypeople. It's the same thing cigarette companies did for decades.

Same thing with some liberitarian think tanks like tax policy center. They're not interested in the commanding heights of academia, they wanna circumvent changing expertise to put out econ101isms easily digestible to the general electorate.

How about:
>Create hoax of human induced climate change
>Make people believe it like a dogma
>create co2 tax
>impede developping countries like china/india with taxes, because they cant afford "clean" technology
>secure your economical relevance in the future
>profit

Hey that actually is a great argument now I'm all for exterminating the parasite that is humanity and leaving only the 0.1% responsible caretakers of Gaia to do whatever Gaia-approved things they have to do!