Past employee at Google AMA

Data science dept

What is Google's endgame?

Make money, same with every business. World domination would be a plus. I've interned at Apple as well same feel of just finding good ideas to act on (that was a LONG time ago however)

Also does it not let me reply as (OP)?

So they don't want to create tiny nanobots and put them in the water to infiltrate people's brains and control their synapses thus creating a world of mind controlled slaves?
Thanks, makes me feel a little better.

why'd you quit/get fired?

what/where did you study

how do I get a data science job at google

Sounds like he was an intern going by

Are you a faghot?

Do they use vanilla languages like C++? Have you seen them using something different like Julia or R?

I imagine Google has a huge code library, how do computers access it? Can you just look for something in a repository that does what you want?

What data did you analyze?

>I imagine Google has a huge code library, how do computers access it? Can you just look for something in a repository that does what you want?

It's all one huge repo, everyone can access everything, regardless of what team they are on (although likely with restrictions for super top-secret things).

>Do they use vanilla languages like C++? Have you seen them using something different like Julia or R?
only sexy haskell
I imagine Google has a huge code library, how do computers access it? Can you just look for something in a repository that does what you want?
yeah, it's called google search
>What data did you analyze
dicks sizes mostly

How hard would it be for a sociopath to pass the ethics part of the interviews?

What happened to Schmidt (or what do you expect happened to him)?

haha you're so funny I bet you're super popular with your witty humor haha lmao lol haha

Is this enough to get me a job?

Is Google evil?

Why are you role-playing?

Hows that AI system doing boss?

don't be evil
is an anagram with
evil den bot

you tell me

Were you fired for identifying as male?