Class requires attendance

>class requires attendance

Let me guess. You go to some nobody's-has-ever-heard-of community college?

I go to a big 10 university and one of the best in the country for my major. Purdue University

This, and p nice quads

High schoolers aren't allowed here.

I got to a top 20 uni. I've never had class require attendance but I have had recitation require it.

>you get an easier version of the exam if you attend the class

Please tell me this doesn't actually happen in real life.

>whining about having to get your money's worth
you must be going on your parent's dime because you wouldn't be wasting their money otherwise. if you have problems with class attendance, then you're going to be a consistent disappointment in life. enjoy topping off at 40k/year, you worthless git.

>one of the best in the country
>Purdue
pick one

>pays for diploma
>doesn't attend all classes

this.

>saves brainlet wojak images
>believes class attendance is mandatory to succeed
were you in special classes as a child?

>have to buy textbook for online homework code

It does. It’s considered an elite university in my field, especially by employers. I guess most of them don’t need to know about what goes on in the backstage.

>OP posts a frog

> he posts animes

/thread

>he doesn't post animes

>ad homineming this hard

>it's an "user is a lazy fuck that doesn't attend to the classes he paid tens of thousands of dollars for" episode

wait tell the end of the semester for the "wtf my exam for [insert course] was impossible!" thread.

>it's an "user is an amerifat whining about college" episode

When will they learn?

We're still getting the "why are math instructors so meeean" threads from the people who failed last semester.

It is in engineering you fuckwad. On fact it is one of the best. Many uni’s with bad reps overall have some amazing engineering programs. Texas A and M is probably thought of as shot for being an SEC school but has a top 10 engineering program.

Is that what the brochure said? lol

>classes focus heavily on teamwork

>community college
>had to get absence notes from your parents
>over 18
>absences didn't matter anyways
>had to explain yourself before a professor committee and make a study plan

>class has weekly homework that you need to solve before you are even allowed to write the exam

More like this