Is there any kind of scientifically proven solution or method to help deal with low IQ?

Is there any kind of scientifically proven solution or method to help deal with low IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Intelligence_Test_of_Cultural_Homogeneity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Practicing more

Go to school.

suicide

None.

no, because IQ is not science

You could study and do daily mental exercises to raise your IQ

ADHD medications over the long term have raised the IQ of the afflicted multiple points and reduce structural abnormalities in the brain look it up.

Is it the same for regular brainlets? maybe, maybe not.

Yes. Stop worrying about it and work with what you have. If you want to make a real difference in your performance, exercise your focus. That, in combination with hard study, will improve your mind more than anything else.

Be born to a rich family.

That only gives you one standard deviation.

You're telling me if you had the option to increase your IQ by a standard deviation you'd turn it down for not being enough?

100% effective method of dealing with "low" IQ: do everything with focus and giving it all you have, calmly trying to understand the problem and breaking it in more simple forms in your head. Also be a nice person and don't do dumb shit.

Wormwood (more specifically the terpene Thujone, but other parts of the plant itself are also beneficial) is the most powerful nootropic available to man. The internet will tell you mixed tales, but try drinking wormwood tea for a few days and tell me you don’t notice a difference in cognitive faculties. Thereare studies that show it prevents/treats dementia better than almost any other medicine. It tastes like ass, but luckily it’s addictive so your brain quickly learns to love the bitterness. Just dont do it for more than a month straight without taking a nice long break from it. Addiction is a bitch.

IQ is not static. It's not some unchangeable innate characteristic like most morons think it is.

anyone can confirm this? it seems to me that after 30 years old cognitive skills arent improving no matter how much i will study.

STUDY...

Regardless, it's the best measure of intelligence. Assume researchers have considered all factors you can think of for decades and always incorporate it into their research.

Correct, it actually decreases as you age.

Unfortunately it seems that no, you can't.

Eugenics.

Not for me. It did the complete opposite and I was taken off of them because I was becoming slow.

>scientifically proven

It's bullshit, since you're training a specific part of your brain only with that garbage. It's like taking the same IQ test over and over again and believing the higher score means anything

>Evolution no real

I’ve conducted a study and found that 100% of the people who killed themselves were never negatively impacted by their intelligence (or lack thereof) afterwards.

Well no, but like what are we even talking about here? reincarnation?

That's proven to not work

>do something impossible for the non-1%

Low IQ people can't study, im trying to study right now, can't understand a thing so it doesn't work

Eternal reminder that according to research by anders ericsson et al, slightly below average iq people HAVE AN ADVANTAGE over norm iq people due to putting in more effort over time as they feel dumber than their peers . High iq people do the opposite and so have a slight disadvantage. This kills the brainlet meme

what if you're low IQ and you put in no effort?

Tfw dumb but lazy

this is the face

This is the answer you fucken retard.

Pretend IQ doesn't exist, that it is all a conspiracy to keep you down. Practice "seeing" "winner supremacy" everywhere. When you can't find it call it "institutional supremacy" or "systemic supremacy". Become a block voting Democrat slave. They will tell you what you need to hear. Listen to every word your Jewish Progressives tell you. They know best. IQ is not real. It is a tool of the oppressors. It's not your fault. It's your oppressor's fault. They owe you. Take from them what they owe you.

>implying IQ measures intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Intelligence_Test_of_Cultural_Homogeneity

Just in case, do not feel poorly about your IQ results if you haven't hit 21-22. I was a 100 IQ brainlet in high school but tested as having an IQ of 135 following that chapter of my life, around 20 years old. I've had about two minor concussions in my life also. The brain is incredibly plastic- adolescent/childhood scores are generally unreliable (for a number of reasons) and should only be applied to student academic placement. I didn't actively attempt to raise my IQ, below comes from what I've read from "experts" and non-experts
From most to least effective:

>Sleeping well consistently (get a sleep study done if you're unsure of the quality of your sleep. You can sleep for 10 hours and still not have rested well)
>Exercise, excellent diet
>Studying (so, for 20 minutes each day you crack open a math textbook and complete a chapter or two)
>Increasing your conscientiousness (pausing to consider whether or not you're applying too much subjectivity to certain problems, understanding how to be concise, how to think efficiently rather than using deviancy and "creativity" to compensate, etc. I would recommend practicing logic and reading some philosophy)
>Removing stressors from your life, working to resolve any mental health conditions like depression
>Not being a complete jackass and acting in a civil way towards others (this really doesn't increase your IQ directly but it does encourage mindfulness. Practice makes perfect)

The definition of conscientiousness you cite seems iffy plus it seems irrelevant to iq, not that conscientious isnt as importsnt or even more than iq for success.

Actually all he stated was true. I was in the 120's range for Standard IQ testing all my life but I decided to improve by puzzle solving and whatnot. I don't think he means conciousness in the metaphysical sense, but the mental awareness sense as in "is the choice I am choosing to solve this problem logical?" which is key to problem solving.

How g loaded is the bitch test? Probably not very.

Iq is real, deal with it

I dont doubt what he said just some of it doesnt actually contribute to IQ. I dont see how your puzzle story fits in but well done. I think you should look up the word C O N S C I E N T I O U S N E S S for yourself.

>Conscientiousness is the personality trait of being careful, or vigilant. Conscientiousness implies a desire to do a task well, and to take obligations to others seriously.

If you're looking to increase your brainpower rather than tips to improve your performance on an IQ test, you're out of luck.

Huh?

Try mugwort tea. It contains thujone but tastes great. You also don't get funny looks by people who know wormwood is the key ingredient in absinthe.

It's not really tea though.

>practice is proven not to work
That's the opposite of the truth. You can raise your IQ significantly by simply taking the test multiple times.