What kind of jobs does Veeky Forums have?

What kind of jobs does Veeky Forums have?

I'm finishing my Physics undergrad with a math+cs minor and want to know what i'm in for

I play with shit in a lab all day. Im still in med school tho so :/

i'm gay

i shit post on Veeky Forums and walk my dog

post pic of doggo pl0x

he looks like a good boy!

she's a girl, but thank you

good girl! reminds me of Ladybird

what's "Ladybird"? or do you mean like the insect?

oh don't tell me you didn't watch king of the hill?

i never really got into it when it was airing, i don't know why. is it worth getting into or is it like south park where all the jokes are dated now?

idk what your tastes are, but its a pretty well-grounded and funny show. I still watch episodes from time to time. Maybe check out some episodes when you have the freetime

i was an assistant to a medical physicist. math & phys ms.
it was okay. some grunt work. paperwork, running things around. a good learning experience in imaging and real world computational work.
ultimately i wont be going down that path. id rather teach.

alright, i'll keep it in my for when i feel like watching a comedy show.

I earn a passive income from just selling licenses to use softwares I've created over the years. I've outsourced all the managerial work of keeping all systems up and running, and improving. On top of that I've also got a guy to manage the team that manages all my software. So basically I just exercise, fuck around in the cali sun longboarding and surfing while smoking a shitton of weed and studying theoretical physics on my own. It's very comfy.

sometimes I have to pinch myself yes

Im a boatyard nigger who works at a marina.

>pic
Yet African people seem 'better' or even "superior" than white people

Maybe it's due to their overwhelming culture that dominates over the lesser cultures

This life sounds really boring, which makes me think that you are a teen because this reads exactly like what a 12-year-old would think is success.

Anyways, if you aren't just jerking off to a retarded fantasy then I wish you luck because I bet all those managers you have managing managers are scheming to not only steal money from the accounts you don't even check, but also take you out completely.given that you are a dead weight on your own life.

African and white are not in the same category.

Math major cs minor, currently working at McD's because I didn't do grad school. Do grad school, OP..

ESP2 (Espers - one of my top picks for 2018)
Hell even Bazinga Coin
BZC
RDD

i was thinking of doing two additional years and get a Bsc. mech. engineering at a different school since i have more then enough overlap

GPA is solid so might also try med school, grad school just feels like i'll be trapped in academia

>this kind of conversation is happening on Veeky Forums
This is actually really sureprising to see

>implying you can't compare things of different categories

Humans are more intelligent than bugs
A Porche is faster than a bicycle
Metals are more conductive than these rubber boots I'm wearing

Whites can be africans, and blacks can be european.

ok mohammed

>I'm finishing my Physics undergrad with a math+cs minor and want to know what i'm in for
YEAH I'LL TAKE A MEDIUM NUMBER 3 WITH FRIES PLEASE

New fag

Excellent post fellow Aryan.

Lynched any niggers lately?

Got my BSc in mechanical engineering, and now I'm a NEET after my grad school plans got called off because of extenuating circumstances. I had my PhD research planned out and everything.

Kek you replied to me in the other thread too