Whole Ocean is Frozen

Whole Ocean is Frozen
global warming BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0GSLcwHVs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_pM3nAxgi8
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=35.07,33.64,3000/loc=35.433,31.510
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd2_Ac0eTpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Entire Ocean Frozen
youtube.com/watch?v=j_pM3nAxgi8

that's the dead sea

this will surely drive up prices on seafood.

If someone posts some stupid shit like this, there's a good chance they know it's the dead sea. They're just stupid and looking for a reaction. Especially if it's another global warming thread. Ignore it and move on. There's only 2 possible explanations. They understand climate change and don't need to post these stupid threads, or they don't understand climate change and would be too stupid to grasp any concept you could provide anyway.

guess again, Sherlock

No way, all of it?!!

You know, because of retards don't understand climate warming, we changed the name for climate change.

No only the northern hemisphere

More like "because we can't actually make any predictions about climate we changed the name to nebulous Climate Change, which means that no possible observations could falsify our apocalyptic cult's screed"

>which means that no possible observations could falsify our apocalyptic cult's screed"

What if they observed that it didn't change? You fucking idiot.

I think we can put the global warming meme to bed now, unless someone can point to how this footage was faked.

>temperatures trending upwards globally exactly in accordance with dozens of models
What did user mean by this?

Dead Sea temperature right now is +18C
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=35.07,33.64,3000/loc=35.433,31.510

I take it you never saw the movie, "Day After Tomorrow". The drama shit in the movie is shit, but it is a great disaster movie just to see the destruction.

>What if
So what?

see

>What did user mean by this?
He has no idea, don't worry about it.

>I take it
I'm sure you do.

>exactly in accordance with dozens of models

Not true at all.
No models from 2000 correctly predict or temperature today. All those graphs of models lining up perfectly with global trends are recent models that were parameterized with that data. And 20 years they will all be hilariously wrong also.

>gets called a fucking idiot
>goes out of his way to prove it

you're a dead sea

North Falmouth, Massachusetts
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd2_Ac0eTpg

quick question:

why is the biggest ice-landscapes on the poles of our planet?

Explanation to the question (not neccessary for the answer):
We dont have anything that could be considered a landscape in the sense of a whole country inbetween the poles, that is made of ice.
Mountains are covered in ice, sure. But that's not too much of wide surfaces.
It bugs me for a while, now is the first time I could put it into words.
We only have North and South where there is a lot of ice and some places that are only temporarily frozen.
We learn in school, that during iceage, the ice grew from the poles to the world. After the iceage it shrunk back to the poles.
It doesn't make sense to me...

Thank you

>why is the biggest ice-landscapes on the poles of our planet?
Because those are the coldest places on the planet, and ice doesn't tend to appear in warm places.

>We dont have anything that could be considered a landscape in the sense of a whole country inbetween the poles, that is made of ice.
Greenland?

>We learn in school, that during iceage, the ice grew from the poles to the world. After the iceage it shrunk back to the poles.
During glacial periods the Earth is cooler, so more of the planet can support ice.

No, it was always known as Climate Change, back to the first papers on it.
It was coined as Global Warming more recently, and then that was dropped because retards couldn't understand why a cold day in winter didn't mean the global temperatures weren't increasing.