Which animal is scientifically the most stupid?

Which animal is scientifically the most stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOcu-rJs8B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mum lol xD

After that, probably something unicellular.

define stupid.

(You)

HAHAHA BLACK PEOPLE XDDDDDDDDD!!

now that we are past that the answer is Ascidians

Are they animals doe?

the animalia kingdom is made exclusively of multicellular species dum dum

engineers

Not a single neuron.

Humans.

You must have knowledge to be stupid. An example would be sticking your hand in fire to get burned after you've done it once already. The first time was ignorance, which you cured with experience and knowledge. The second time was stupidity.

>duuuuuuur hurrrrrr drumpf
pic related is you

Not OP, but I would assume he means "least amount of neuronal connections in the brain"

hurr CS majors
hurr engineers
hurr niggers
hurr hillary voters
hurr alt-right
hurr trump
Ok, so that's out of the way.

You are the one who aid getting mad at some dumb joke though.

Waterbears.

Arguably (and maybe objectively depending on your definition of stupid) Humans have to take the cake. Stupid implies continuing to do things that you know don't work, or never actually learning in the first place. Obviously except for the simplest animals nearly all of them are fairly smart based on this definition (when disabled subjects aren't taken into account) because nearly all animals learn fairly quickly thanks to neural networks and a shit ton of data being processed at all times (even in the simplest of worms.)

Humans on the other hand (and other highly intelligent mammals like house cats and dogs) tend to make repeated mistakes based purely on emotion even when learned knowledge tells them it won't work.

Dude, that was an EPIC post *dabs*

humans
these two probe it

Humans. The more intelligent a creature is, the more capacity for stupidity it possesses. For example, I've met a few PhDs, with impressive verbal IQs I'd estimate to be about a standard deviation below my own, who are Marxists.

what a load of bullshit

LE MAO DRUMFPY EKSDIE

youtube.com/watch?v=tOcu-rJs8B0

>I MUST HAVE THE CRYSTAL... YESSSSSS!

muttus americanus