=3

=3

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2016/05/07/ivy-league-economist-interrogated-for-doing-math-on-american-airlines-flight/?utm_term=.25988c008134
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this is what normies think math is about

i could lit some square roots equal -x
and change the equation
because im a cunt

Kek

it's stupid as fuck, but i'm impressed

fuck yo couch

>using x instead of *

are you retarded? how do you handle x as an variable times y? xxy? or just never use x because fuck using x when the rest of the world is using x?

I really really like this picture

Is this the fabled foureist transform?

>>this is what normies think math is about
這是常規人類認為數學是關於塗鴉

* does not necessarily mean multiplication (look up convulsions) , and what? you're not being coherent, he doesn't use variables except for in the product operator so why would he need to worry about xxy?

I may be bad at math but that doesn't mean you can throw around chinese all willy nilly

It is common for humans to think mathematics is about graffiti

This post depresses me.
Not because I don't understand. No no, rather because I understand everything written down on that piece of paper, and it's all just a painful reminder that it's people like OP that scare people away from mathematics. This is why humanity is so retarded, why we will never reach a singularity or some space age of science and art. Because people like to make the simple complicated to confuse the masses. Because of this misinterpreted glorification of bureaucracy. Because imagination is killed off.
I hate it.

You're quite a wee cunt if you think that the fact [math]x\cdot y[/math] is sometimes used for convolution would justify the highly confusing use of [math]x\times y[/math] for something else than cross product

Not deep enough/2

oh yeah because there are sooo many x and y's in op's pic, that the use of x to notate multiplication is 'highly confusing'.

The result is not 4, so no

Advancement was only made by a tiny minority of autists, we dont need normies

>convulsions

washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2016/05/07/ivy-league-economist-interrogated-for-doing-math-on-american-airlines-flight/?utm_term=.25988c008134

>how to impress brainlets

Dont worry mate, if a normie gets scared away by this shit, he is a brainlet and wouldnt do anything comendable for humanity anyways. Nigger should just continue consuming Netflix shows like a good goy

>look up convulsions
these are the people who talk about "math" on Veeky Forums

> Nigger
Why the racism?

Barinlit