What's the mechanism behind snow in the Sahara?

What's the mechanism behind snow in the Sahara?

Aren't things supposed to be getting warmer according to climate "scientists"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf it's not actually orange isn't it?

Things were supposed to be warming,but since it isn't happening they are now "changing",so now no matter what happens scientists can't be wrong.

racist

>wtf it's not actually orange isn't it?
orange like drumpf

>Things were supposed to be warming,but since it isn't happening

>he/she gets his science from infographics
the absolute state of climate "science"

Heat is finite and whenever it gets hot somewhere there has to be another place that gets cold, it's just science.

>infographic
Weird how deniers just can't stop lying.

>Weird how deniers just can't stop lying.
I'm a skeptic, not a "denier".

>whenever it gets hot somewhere there has to be another place that gets cold
This is false, nuclear reactions produce heat without taking heat from somewhere else. The sun is a giant nuclear reactor producing heat for our solar system. When the Earth retains more heat due to more greenhouse gases reflecting infrared radiation back towards the Earth, the result is a warming Earth.

>uses treerings to measure temperature variation of

Oh so you don't deny that the Earth is getting warmer, thanks for admitting I'm right. And try a little skepticism for the stuff you read on blogs before calling yourself a skeptic.

forgot picrel

>>uses treerings
Wrong. Again, why can't deniers stop lying? They do it every single thread.

Why are you doing this? I said "it's just science" and you are telling me I'm wrong? Why do you hate science?

Sahara desert has some pretty extreme temperature variations. During summer days, you get extremely hot temperatures that constantly reaches over 100 degrees, but during winter nights, you frequently get below zero temperatures. So freezing temperatures are pretty normal.

However, usually the Sahara desert is too dry to snow during those winter nights, but since global warming heats up the ocean and releases more vapor into the air, snowfall will be more , along with other strange weather that comes with excess water vapor.

Sorry, I misread something, my point still stands though, you people really believe you can calculate past global average temperatures from treerings up to 1000y ago. Also, try responding to this.

>Oh so you don't deny that the Earth is getting warmer, thanks for admitting I'm right.
I'm not quite sure you understand what the words "deny" or "admit" mean.

Demanding that it be explained why it is colder in some place at some time if the globe is getting warmer is like asking how your class's average grade can be increasing when you got an F on the last test, which I'm sure you ask all the time, Cletus.

>You really believe you can tell how things evolved from looking at some old bones?
>Checkmate atheist!
Cletus please.

>Things were supposed to be warming,but since it isn't happening

>implying I went to school

School is for globalist illuminati cucks

Sand comes in many different colors depending on the rock is comes from. After all sand is just a stupid amount of extremely small rocks.

Hey /pol/. For each thread I see you post here, I post five troll threads on /pol/. I'll stop posting them as soon as you do.

The pinnacle of intelligent Veeky Forums argumentation

What's the matter, did you get your feelings hurt?

I love those /pol threads. It's like watching your 94 year old grandparents argue about the pros and cons of the internet, when they barely just grasped what colour TV is.

the sun?

Looks like you did since you are butt blasted enough to make 5 threads on /pol/ which I don't even visit instead of replying with evidence.

Yes smartass, I know that. I was asking because usually the Sahara isn’t that color in pictures.

>which I don't even visit

I don't see this in the King James version of the Holy Bible.

>tranny cock is delicious, but I'm not gay and don't suck cock

That sums up your entire post.

You sure got me with that post. Look everyone, this guy knows how to greentext, post reaction images, spam, and link boards! Truly the mark of an intelligent, free thinking individual. You have convinced me of your argument.

You sure got me with that post. Look everyone, this guy knows how to be sarcastic and link boards! Truly the mark of an intelligent, free thinking individual. You have convinced me of your argument.

>that one time /pol/ realized that other boards have the ability to spam them back

Temperature =/= heat. Heat is energy. Temperature is the derivative of energy with respect to entropy. A body having high temperature just means it wants to get rid of energy, there's no conservation law for temperature.

>that one time some retards on Veeky Forums thought they are fighting against the /pol/ boogeyman but are really just shitting up their own board

This has nothing to do with either statement. More heat being trapped in Earth's atmosphere generally means the temperature goes up.

>uses the "the /pol/ boogeyman" which is only posted by people pretending not to be from /pol/
Dumb frogposter.

>>Things were supposed to be warming,but since it isn't happening
Who are you quoting?

>>uses the "the /pol/ boogeyman" which is only posted by people pretending not to be from /pol/
Not really, it's used by anyone who's tired of seeing people who have run out of actual argument and mistakenly think "go back to /pol/" is an argument.

Not him but did you even bother to check if the statement you were going to post was supported by fact?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspot

It's clear either you don't know what you're talking about or you have a gap in knowledge about the subject. Either way stop being a lazy fuck and double check the shit you say.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspot
>.m.
Post disregarded.

First of all, it has snowed in the Sahara before, it's just rare (3 times in 40 years). Second of all, faggots unwittingly spinning this for their oil oligarch overlords (who intentionally started the whole doubt thing willingly, just like big tobacco fought the facts that smoking causes cancer and btw oil hired those SAME lawyers and think tanks).. approach the subject from a fundamental misunderstanding of the full effects of climate change / global warming etc. BOTH are very correct terms, it's just the first people to talk about this didn't present it in a thorough way and the public commonly misunderstands the fucking shit out of the subject (kinda like evolution etc).

A.) Global warming refers to average global temperatures rising. Which is a true thing actually, nobody doubts shit's warming on average. The people who take any example of coldness going "hurr '''''warming'''''' amrite" don't seem to know or comprehend that variation from the average is guaranteed year to year and it takes decades for the average trend to actually show up, which it has been.

B.) "Climate change" is misinterpreted as being "global warming" renamed to hide the word or imply it's not really warming. No, both things are happening. In addition to the rising sea level over the next couple centuries, weather also is predicted to become more extreme. This means nastier everything including cold, worse hurricanes, worse droughts, rainier rainy times and drier dry times. And on average things will be a couple degrees warmer but you won't actually feel it uniformly warmer across the globe. Fuck even sea level rise won't be uniform because gravity, currents, planet rotation etc. It'll rise more around the tropics and parts of the southern hemisphere but not much at all around say Greenland which is where a lot of the water will be coming from.

Tl;dr there is way the fuck more to climate in terms of local zones across the planet and how they will individually change over time

>Second of all, faggots unwittingly spinning this for their oil oligarch overlords (who intentionally started the whole doubt thing willingly, just like big tobacco fought the facts that smoking causes cancer and btw oil hired those SAME lawyers and think tanks)..
Do you need to be homophobic? It invalidates your post

Green text all you like user, it doesn't stop the statement above from being wrong.

>Green text all you like user, it doesn't stop the statement above from being wrong.
Phoneposting will always be "wrong".

Does this post represent the state of this site? He said faggot, he did not slander gays. F A G G O T. A faggot is not neccesarily gay. You see, you are a complete faggot and I do not know if you are gay. If you are, then I apologize to you, o great gay faggot.

>Does this post represent the state of this site? He said faggot, he did not slander gays. F A G G O T. A faggot is not neccesarily gay. You see, you are a complete faggot and I do not know if you are gay. If you are, then I apologize to you, o great gay faggot.
"Faggot" is a homophobic slur.

And it is also a word used everday by millions of english speaking men (and women) around the globe in nonhomophobic context. You absolute fag. The fact that you think that a single curse word invalidates a concrete argument is beyond scary.

As if sunspots magically invalidate the fact that the Sun is creating heat from the nuclear reactions. You fucking Dunning-Kruger troglodyte.

Why the homophobia?

>You fucking Dunning-Kruger troglodyte.
>Dunning-Kruger

>And it is also a word used everday by millions of english speaking men (and women) around the globe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

You sure got me with that post. Look everyone, this guy knows how to greentext, post reaction images, and spam!

Truly the mark of an intelligent, free thinking individual. You have convinced me of your argument.

>Look everyone, this guy knows how to greentext, post reaction images, and spam!
I'm not a "guy".

What do sunspots have to do with anything you're replying to?

I'm not white

Sunspots invalidates the retort of stating what said was "false". Shifting the topic's goal post to nuclear reactions when clearly it was originally about the distribution of heat and cold on surface bodies to explain how a natural phenomenon in the sahara could occur does not change this.

>refering to rhetorical fallacies in a "discussion" whether a single cuss word is enough to discard an entire argument
Time goes by and you are still a huge fag.
You should watch "The F word" South Park episode. If that doesnt clear things up for you than you have past the point of no return.