Why is google hyping this guy up?

why is google hyping this guy up?

Was he actually instrumental in being a nerd over DNA?

>why is google hyping this guy up?

His skin is brown, BROWN!!! Praise Intersectional Marxism.

they do it with everything, like fucking Ada Lovelace (she didn't do anything, and was terrible at mathematics).

watson is a meanie bigot racist, that's why

stay mad, kid

Why is jew so prevalent here cosnidering they only make less than 2% of the US and world population? Also this graph is kind of weird and hard to read.

He won a nobel prize for showing how nucleic acids sequences are translated into proteins.

Does that not deserve recognition? I doubt anyone in this thread had contributed anything to science, and at worst it's probably just another /pol/ thread being angry about a brown guy that's smarter than them.

>they only make less than 2% of the US and world population

Same with lgbt

is google hyping up a man who received a Nobel prize winner...? how is that even possible

Anyone who is aware of the cult of social justice that runs the board of directors at Google, leaked by James DaMore when he released his memo heavily critizing the psuedoscience they disseminate on race and gender in internal workshops, knows they've done this to push "progressive diversity".

That's the only reason why.

his ideas led to recombinant DNA advent which is the future of gene of interest delivery systems to patients who have ALS, parkinsons (diseases based on nucelic acid mutations)

aka monster cock guy and we all know how much sci hates biology

hey james, how's unemployment treating you?

>getting this worked up over seeing brown people
Furthermore, it seems like you're trying to suggest that they have some sort of ultimate agenda to destroy the western world.

I think they actually think they are doing the right thing.

Then how is paying tribute to a scientist an evil thing?
Is it because he is non-white?

The right thing done for the wrong motivation is not wrong, however the motivation itself is still wrong, and worth bringing up.

If the 'motivation' you're speaking of is that they're attempting to be inclusive, then in that case, nobody will ever be able to develop a proper motivation because they will always be labeled as only trying to be inclusive. That type of arguing only serves to be critical, in any way possible, of people trying to do anything right for whatever reason, and it is the mode of arguing that /pol/ uses to appear legitimately concerned.

Lol, stay cucked goyim. Nobody would a shit about one shitskin piggybacking on the discoveries of white people unless it were for the SJW agenda.

Ah the classic /pol/ defence, when you have nothing meaningful to add - scream buzzwords like "cuck" "soyboy" and "SJW".

Go back to /leddit/ if you wanna talk about SJW inclusion policies you beta-cuck. Get the fuck out of my board.

And what are you doing currently, if not also discussing "SJW inclusion policies"?
The cognitive dissonance is real.

That's not actually the type of motivation I was referring to. The type I'm referring to is very long-winded and wrapped up in political and moral philosophy, and not something I'm interested in explaining if you aren't willing to listen and consider the explanation

I'm interested in hearing something new.

Cos he is Takumi Fujiwara

fucking kek