Why is the racial intelligence gap so taboo?

Why is the racial intelligence gap so taboo?

Not only does it exist, but persists at every level

Other urls found in this thread:

cato-unbound.org/2007/11/21/eric-turkheimer/race-iq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Vlad.

Talmudic Jews and communism

this isn't science or math, fuck off

People don't want to admit niggers are dumb because they've spend their entire lives being told that racism is the worst crime you can commit and it makes you a nazi to think there are any differences between people

>Biological anthropology isn't science
What?

this isn't biological anthropology the same way me posting a picture of my dick isn't clinical anatomy, idiot

>Posted by an idiot that makes less than half of the lower bound of his own shitty chart
Wut

How is studying the intelligence difference between human sub-species not science?

you aren't studying the intelligence of shit, you dumbass. you're posting the same chart over and over and inviting a thread of pseudo-scientific nonsense around it. fuck off

>can't take public transportation without spazzing out
Your problem.

Stop spamming this thread several times a day. Why won't the mods ban you already?

Why the fuck would THE COLLEGE BOARD create this chart? I'm not going to debate if a racial-intelligence gap exists. But if anyone believes this graph has any actual DATA on it is a full blown retard.

Probably because it's actually science

The Jews made me post it, correct. It's all a Jewish conspiracy, it's well-known by now. You don't have to pretend you've uncovered some deep secret, we can discuss it openly. Have you praised the overlords today? I know I have. They even tossed me a couple shekels.

Hey /pol/, if you're so much smarter than everyone else, how come you were too dumb to complete an education?

Because academic performance measures that are also linked to IQ have shrunk over time (measured in the DOB of their cohorts) while the socioeconomic gap has grown. What are we to make of those trends?

And because, as Turkheimer (who is a pretty authoritative source in IQ research and does not dispute its construct validity or heritable component) points out, it's inextricably linked to confirming biases and low-key determinism (he gives a better argument than I can articulate in cato-unbound.org/2007/11/21/eric-turkheimer/race-iq )

Second part. Will be back in the afternoon

kill yourself honestly

There is an increase in overall economic inequality over that time period.

Yeah but the performance gap didn't go up proportionally