I need help. Fast

Okay, so finals are on the 23rd and I have virtually not touched the book. I have 2 textbooks: Halliday's Fundementals of Physics, Ed 8, Extended & Serway's Physics for Scientists and Engineers 8th Ed. My curriculum is based on Electromagnetism, and it's Chapters 21-32 from Halliday, and H1-H11 from Serway. For various reasons (illnes and others), through this whole semester I've only gone through H1 & H2 from Serway, and I honestly don't understand jackshit. He contradicts himself, wastes pages on stuff that he shouldn't, and has virtually no examples, while the problems are 10 times more difficult. I do about 30 exercises per chapter, but that eats up a lot of time.

So, my question is this: What the fuck should I do now? Do 10 exercises per Chapter? Study from which book? I have about 12 days remaining. I also bought a Chegg subscription so I have the Textbook solutions for these 2.

Please spare me the Brainlet & PHENOTYPE, I just need some advice. I don't have anybody else in academia.

>mfw brainlets get filtered out

You should have dropped the class. What shit uni do you even go to that has semesters ending in fucking january?

Anyways, spend a day going talking to proff and classmates to find out exactly what kind of questions will be on the test.

Then use the remaining time to understand the basics of those areas, and then do some problems.

Fuck chegg. Half the stuff they have is incorrect.

>having trouble with physics work
In all seriousness, you have a ton of time left. Just get serious about the work and accept that you're in for a ride the next two weeks. You'll make it, you just have to go hard.

I can't drop, because I didn't choose it. Here you don't get into a Uni, you get into a specific branch. The classes are already predetermined, you cannot choose or change anything. I got into Physics, so I have stuff like Linear Algebra, Programming, Physics, etc, etc.

I can't go to the Prof, because I haven't been to any class since last November, and the last time I went he just showed scans of the Serway book and ultimately wasn't of any help.

I guess if I go hard I can make it. Stop atching shows, sleeping for 2 hours in the evening, and all that.

You can still drop a course fucking everywhere you mong. You'd just have to retake it next semester/year.

You're an idiot who is going to fail. Enjoy your permanently marred academic record.

You mean just fail and take the exam next September then? Jesus mate, calm down. English is not everyone's mother tongue. I didn't catch the meaning of the phrase, jeez.

No as in you should have gone to the registrar and dropped the course while it would still be stricken from your academic record. Likely several months ago now.

You can't do that here. Like I said user, your courses are certain and set. You pass or you don't. You cannot drop or add stuff. What you're telling me is literally impossible in Yuropoor.

oh my God those quads

you are such a piece of shit, fuck you

He's right though.
If ops stuck in a shitty sham system, he should have either buckled down or quit.

You're Swedish aren't you?

You have 12 fucking days, just fucking study.

>while the problems are 10 times more difficult
Thats so true, I used that textbook too
shit was grimy
it's cram time man, just try to cover everything don't bother doing 30 questions per chapter
just do two and finish all the chapters then take it from there
this is damage control, forget about getting a good grade

12 days is at least 4 times as much as what he needs to ace an introductory (or any) physics course.

So you're saying you could do it in 3 days?
With or without sleep?

Of course. I pretty much did that with all my courses during my undergrad. Obviously with sleep, that's the most important part. If I could do it again I'd just set aside more time for that.

You went over 500 pages worth of material in 3 days, while also solving exercises and understanding them. And let me guess, you also got an A?

>brainlets BTFO
Am I right my fellow >150 IQ Brotha?

Well, my courses didn't use the brainlet burger books that are paid by the page. We used books that actually teach you the material instead.

What kinda books user?

For which course do you want to know?

Whenever people brag about this kind of stuff most of the time it's just because their uni is shit. If you're not getting challenged you're not in the right place.

Did somebody say PHENOTYPE?
Also, quads of truth

Sorry bro, but I was going to the best university in my country. (Might still be shit, though)

Well shit user, generally. Physics I, II, III, IV whatever. I wanna know what kinda of magical book series doesn't have 500-700 pages of material every 3 months.

I guess. I mean, I am a lazy fuck who's not studying as much as he should, but these books are badly written, there's no denying.

Shit user, just study hard and git gud. I believe in (you).