What does Veeky Forums think of Einstein?

Is he really a fraud?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/César_Lattes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No you moron

jew

/pol/tards are enraged that a jew is responsible for one of the most important physical theories in history. that's where this fraud meme comes from.

Yes. It's all about Poincaré.

Q: You are regarded as a critic of Einstein, are not you?

César Lattes: Einstein is a fraud, a beast! He did not know the difference between a physical greatness and a measure of greatness, an elemental fault.

Q: And where exactly did he commit the fault you're talking about?

César Lattes: When he plagiarized the Theory of Relativity of the French physicist and mathematician Henri Poincaré in 1905. The Theory of Relativity is not his invention. It has been around for centuries. It comes from the Renaissance, from Leonardo Da Vinci, Galileo and Bruno Giordano. He did not invent relativity. Poincaré was the one who performed the correct calculations for relativity. Einstein's fame is more fruit of his lobby in physics than of his merits as a scientist. He plagiarized the Theory of Relativity. If you take the history book of Whittaker's physics, you will see that the Theory of Relativity is attributed to Henri Poincaré and Hawdrik Lawrence. In the first edition of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, which he called the Theory of Restricted Relativity, he confused measure with greatness. In the second edition, Theory of General Relativity, he confused the number with the measure. Great nonsense. Einstein was always a dubious person. He was the pacifist who influenced Roosevelt to make the atomic bomb. Besides, he did not like to take a shower ...

Q: So you consider the theory of relativity wrong? Is that famous equation E = mc2 wrong?

César Lattes: The equation is right. It's from Henri Poincaré. Einstein's theory of relativity is wrong. And there are several indications that prove this point of view

Q: But, professor, periodically we read that another Einstein theory was proven ...

César Lattes: It's a matter of his galley, of his lobby, that feeds this legend. He was not all that. There are a lot of people making a living teaching Einstein's theories.

Q: But what about the Nobel Prize he won for his research on the photoelectric effect in 1921?

César Lattes: It was a bored theory. The light is mostly wave. He said light traveled as a particle. It is wrong, it is only at the time of the emission of light that it presents itself as a particle. And that realization had already been made by Max Planck.

no. the photoelectric effect is one of the most important experiments of all time. e=mcc is brilliant as well. relativity is well intentioned but flawed and unproven.

but einstein was an asshole if it makes you feel any better. he treated his wife like shit, ruined her education/career, abandoned his kids to marry his cousin, passed off work he was expected to do to other people, took credit for work that wasnt his, had others solve his problems

Einstein is still a top 2 scientist of all time

I somehow get the feeling you're being dishonest. Maybe you should work on that, in the future.

He's 100% right, and if you have that feeling you're without a doubt retarded.

That jews* are responsible. Most of the great physicists from that time were jewish.

>relativity is well intentioned but flawed and unproven

t. butthurt susyfag

Einstein is a great theory physicist. He has very sharp physics intuition and can explain grand theory using simple and elegant fundamental principle.

He derived special relativity using a simple and elegant principle: light speed is constant

He derived general relativity using a simple and elegant principle: gravity is warp of space-time

He also has excellent command of mathematics, so he can write "gravity is warp of space-time" in tensor equation form.

Einstein is great in strategy (very sharp physics intuition) and great in tactic (writing and deriving physics theory as detailed mathematics equation). He is the perfect theory physicist.

nigga you retarded

Well, it seems people who had studied physics already noticed this guy is wrong.

Just as an observation.

fuck you /pol/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/César_Lattes

From Eugene Wigner, Nobel prize winner in physics:
I have known a great many intelligent people in my life. I knew Planck, von Laue and Heisenberg. Paul Dirac was my brother in law; Leo Szilard and Edward Teller have been among my closest friends; and Albert Einstein was a good friend, too. But none of them had a mind as quick and acute as Jansci [John] von Neumann. I have often remarked this in the presence of those men and no one ever disputed me.

... But Einstein's understanding was deeper even than von Neumann's. His mind was both more penetrating and more original than von Neumann's. And that is a very remarkable statement. Einstein took an extraordinary pleasure in invention. Two of his greatest inventions are the Special and General Theories of Relativity; and for all of Jansci's brilliance, he never produced anything as original.

the "fraud" meme literally predates /pol/ by almost a century, hell even jews themselves went out of their way to discredit einstein. e.g. the lattes guy.
not really, in fact /pol/ favours physical applications over scientific theories. hence why they worship tesla and shockley whenever the relevant thread pops up.

No, he isn't a fraud, but he gets undue credit. He was made a celebrity by fellow jews in the press who always left out the contributions of others. Here are some names that deserve credit for Relativity (both): Poincare!!!, Lorenz (who has basically been deleted), Lorentz, Maxwell, Hilbert!!!!, Riemann, and more.

Who is the only person besides Einstein you hear about in normieville? His wife. Who maybe helped with his math. Maybe. No solid proof. All the men above factually contributed a lot to both Relativity theories and they are completely ignored in normieville. But we must give "maybe" credit to Einstein's wife!

How this doesn't redpill you on journalists and textbook authors I don't know. They are scum.

Einstein was a fine scientist, and deserves a lot of credit; he just gets credit for the work of other men too, which is wrong. And he gets this undue credit because he is a jew. Factually.

>Most of the great physicists from that time were jewish
This is simply false.

You have to admit, Einstein is a really good underdog story. He did come up with like the main idea of relativity on his own right?

Einstein, Bohr, Teller, Szilard, Pauli, Feynman, Oppenheimer, etc.

How's that antisemitism working out for ya?

>Feynman
He wasn't from that era, and there are dozens of non-jews who were. I feel like this is a troll or you are just delusional. Either way it is a waste of my time.

You don't actually believe this, user. Do you?

>Bohr
literally 1/4 jew at most