Does it make you insecure that an attractive female is smarter than you?

Does it make you insecure that an attractive female is smarter than you?

>3DPD

Why would?

More women in science sounds pretty hot.
Too bad they'll never touch my field.

Nah, I think that's pretty hot.

Piss off kike. Your slide propaganda wont work here.

yes

This.

no i think it's pretty cool, but posting this kind of threads should result in aban

There are literally billions of women, youd have to be a dumbass to think not a single attractive one is smarter than you.

or, alternatively, one of the greatest geniuses the world has ever seen

Yeah, a little bit. I don't know who that is though.

I miss Terry.

>go to graduate school at a late age
>actually have a life and dont care about "am i smarter than this person"
>see this post
>mfw

>attractive

>smarter than you?

honestly, kinda

Does it make you insecure that a cheeto has more money than you?

I'm better looking and smarter. Nice try, stacie.

>More women in science sounds pretty hot.
More women in science means more men in jail, so more men come out of jail and that means means more alphas in society.

it makes me insecure that I have no attractive gf

I-I'll touch your field user.

She's ugly.
But even if she was attractive, it wouldn't make me feel insecure.

>tfw no smart, attractive girl to bully you for being a brainlet

fml

never happened before so I wouldn't know how I would react.

>there are literally a quadrillion ants, you'd have to be a dumbass to think not a single one is smarter than you

fpbp

>women are proven to be smarter than you
>women are ants
Hmm?

I have never seen or heard of a smart woman. There was never any evolutionary need for a baby maker to be smart

No but makes me horny.

B-but foxes don't eat grapes
that's a scientific fact

yes

It only makes me insecure because attractive females in general make me insecure because I am a beta.

>9431968
If ants had 99.9% the same DNA with a similar brain structure to us, yes, at least one of those ants would be smarter than you.

No, maybe makes me aroused. No... wait... definitely aroused.

>that crimson-chin
>attractive

Not at all. In fact I pursue them and see if they'll go half on a bastard with me.

>tfw no qt msc cs gf
>tfw men in tech are autistic because they never worked with women
>tfw have to settle with a girl from the chemistry department

>checked
stay away from science thots

>t. virgin

I have 6 bastards already.

how did you find this place tyrone

he got here by the diversity program

Nah, since I've never encountered it in person and likely never will.

why would you want a girl as smart or smarter than you anyways? I am already a weirdo and normal women are already crazy. Why would I want a super smart crazy woman? Seems irrational, unless she was your slave or something hot like that.

Yes pissed me off massively, she was bright and got into a top uni yet was hot and not a sperg unlike me. She had everything.

Depends. If they're really social and in the same field then kinda. It pisses me off to have someone have so much going for them.

Yeah this basically, nothing to do with misogyny or "muh superior male IQ", just plain jealousy.

Lets be honest, what is she doing with her life?

Is she researching at a uni? Working at a particle accelerator?

Shes essentially the vanna white of physics.

Not hating but i wouldnt classify her as some genius changing the world

hating

The fact that even women who have the ability to do science don't want to do it escapes attention. She is a perfect example. She is one of the few women with the ability to do physics and she chooses to... do TV programs so she can get attention and her picture taken while virtue signaling that she is helping other women discover the joys of physics (which she abandoned because she didn't like it).

she isn't smarter than me

No. I like women who share the same interests as I do.

I don't know, I have yet to meet one.

>that jawline

i am kinda of jelly 2bh

>hot
I thought that too, until I dated one
Hot girls are egotistical, smart girls are egotistical, but hot smart girls are the perfect storm of egotism
It doesn't matter how smart a female is, they never lose their innate inability to perceive they are incorrect
Every tiny detail of existence has to be debated ad inifinitum with no possibility of them every admitting they're incorrect no matter how many ways you prove them wrong

This.

In CS we just have a bunch of Asians, none of them hot. There is exactly one attractive girl in my whole department.

But I went to one of the chem buildings and passed like half a dozen on the way out.

Why would it?
I am sure there are unattractive females smarter than me as well. Attractiveness and gender have nothing to do with intelligence.

However, if one thing is for sure it's that I am always more intelligent than OP.

Try bioinformatics, plenty of hotties from chem and bio departments and it's a pretty interesting field. Sure, it's no type theory or formal verification, but still pretty interesting.

I'm in EE and have noticed the same thing. In my school, almost all the girls in EE are studying bioIT. Too bad I branched out to information theory and signal processing, in which I have seen zero (0) girls.

>3DPD
>attractive
>smart

Wow

Don't do it.

This.

Does your basic limbic urge to fuck hot girls change because you're smart? No. Neither does a smart girl lose her need to never be wrong about anything and always blame problems on you.

POST SOME MATH QTs! I WANNA SEE SOME MATH QTs

I do wish attractive smart women would cease their primitive behavior and dress in a manner that shows autistic disinterest in fucking but NOOOO no matter how smart these female subhumans get they always act subhuman. I mean jesus fucking christ cover up for once dammit shit.