*proves the existence of God*

*proves the existence of God*

>God

lol what a brainlet

>IQ is the best predictor of academic success we ha-

If this guy is so smart how come he never went into proper academia and stayed as a fringe weirdo

>Tfw too intelligent for academia

>tfw too intelligent to be intelligent

>goes on to get run over at a zebra crossing

Nope. He did not. Jusr another indoctrinated 'muritard making up arguments for the existence if god to make his own world view fit and reduce cognitive dissonance.

Maybe ... just maybe ..... he's so smart, that we think he's stupid.

proofs?

H2G2

>google H2G2
>put Chris Langan in search
>Error 520
What did user mean by this?

>tfw too intelligent to be an atheist.

I've come full circle.

>*proves the existence of God*
Oh, so I can walk up to whoever this "god" entity is, shake it's hand (or claw, or flipper, or antennae, or whatever it uses for a manipulator), and ask he/she/it/them to perform 'miracles' for me?
>oh well it's just WORDS proving it
Ah, I see.
>*** disregards the entire subject ***

Seriously, why isn't he on Academia though, he could have a 300k salary at some prestigious uni if he wanted.
>*gets hit on you while running*
>*notices bulge*
What is this? UwU

Let's disprove God.

If a concept like god is supposed to explain other concepts such as logic, causality, existence itself, etc, but is itself exempt from these concepts even though it genetically depends on them, then that makes God a self-refuting idea.

QED

The real problem with the concept is the assumption that this so-called mythical alleged "god" operates outside the rules the rest of the Universe (that he/she/it/they allegedly 'created') is bound by.

..wait, is God actually quantum physics, then? xD xD xD

>>*gets hit on you while running*
>>*notices bulge*
>What is this? UwU
That's what I'm asking (You): What the fuck *is* this shit you wrote? It's so incoherent that I can't even feel insulted by it, it's just bewildering.

I'm not OP though, I just found your writing funny.

What are you smoking/drinking/snorting/injecting? Must be good shit, you barely make sense at all.

Thanks my nigga. Nah I don't use drugs.

Ok maybe some coffee here and there and my shitpost experience.

IQ matters, here is your proof of how little it actually matters, or just show we dont understand anything and all have binary iq

>tfw academia not intelligently enough for I

his family was poor

Plenty of smart people came from poor families, worked hard, and made something of themselves. That’s no excuse.

I read book about exceptional people that covered him pretty extensively as a prime example of the "unaccomplished intelligent".
The reason was actually really sad. Langan had recieved a scholarship and that was the reason he could attend school. At some point the scholarship organization (or something) sent his mother a form to fill out to prove she was still poor. She couldn't figure the simple form, set it aside, and forgot about it.
Langan was called to the admin building of his uni, told his scholarship had been revoked, and that his next semester was unpaid for. He subsequently left school.
The book was called Outliers by Malcom Gladwell. I really liked it. It makes some pretty despairful but interesting claims. The central point seeming to be that most people achieve the same level of success their parents did, regardless of factors like intelligence etc.

kek

he's not intelligent
read about what IQ test he took

I think you're looking for C.S. Lewis

Because he's not autistic

Are there other big named ppl in the science field that believe in god, the only one that comes to my mind would be pic from earlier years.

the wikipedia page says he "produced original research in various fields of mathematics, including graph theory, algebra, advanced logic and model theory, abstract computation theory and the theory of computational intractability, artificial intelligence, physics and cosmology."

So where the fuck is the "original research"? Did he prove P=NP? Or perhaps he has the proof for the riemann hypothesis?