Fellas, is it gay to have sex with women?

Fellas, is it gay to have sex with women?

Think about it: half her genes come from her dad... But it gets worse a quarter comes from her maternal grandfather, an eighth comes her great grandfather and so on. This is an infinite series that converges on 1, 100% of her genes are from men. Pretty gay, imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/abs/1203.6231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just because it's an infinite series doesn't mean it converges on 1. I'm pretty sure it's not infinite either.

And another 100% from the females, so everything gets cancelled and it's not gay anymore

>gayness is cancelled
>sucking dicks is not gay if you kiss a female after

rly made me think

no
\thread.

It's not enough to kiss a female though, for complete cancellation you must suck her dick too.

What if you sucked a dick coming out of a female mouth

Sum of 1/2^n from n=1 to inf converges on 1. It's not infinite but it's damn near close. And even if it doesn't, it asymptotically reaches 1, so while possibly not 100% gay, how many generations ago did we diverge from asexually reproducing organisms? It's pretty close to 100% gay.

by the rieman zeta function, it can be analytically proven that all the women on earth sum to be [math]-\frac{1}{12}[/math] of a human.

therefore it is no more gay for a woman to touch your dick than it is for you to touch your own dick, as your hand does not validate as human and neither do women.

That's not infinitely many women, only 4 billion...

Twice as many female ancestors as male ancestors though.
arxiv.org/abs/1203.6231

That's an average, not an individual woman.

It's only gay if there are Y chromosomes involved in the other person. Every paternal X chromosome ultimately comes from a woman, so those aren't gay.

Doesnt make ot double gay, just makes it gay and incestuous, which is basically double gay cause it's double bad.

An individual person has twice as many female ancestors as male ancestors.
Alphas represent themselves many times in the gene pool and betas don't represent themselves any times, so your number of male ancestors isn't as high as you start tracing back in time.

>It's not infinite but it's close
brainlet detected.

The number is the same, they just overlap instead of being unique. You're retarded.

Do you have 100 pairs of pants because you wore one pair of pants 100 times? Fuck off, brainlet.

Can't you apply the same reasonning and say a trap is 100% female ?

Half of my apple is an apple, but half of that is an apple too, and half of that is too. So my half an apple is a whole apple....

You should be an economist, or at least a banker...

The pussy tho, also
>ywn have sex with a qt math girl
The funny thing is that Math majors usually are 45% female and 55% male ;_;

it can be analytically proven that cutting an apple in half and then dividing one half into infinitely many halves will amount to 1[math]\frac{1}{2}[/math] total apples.

But all of these men inherit half of their genes from their mother, a quarter from their fathers mother etc., so they are 100% female, and thus so is she

>This is an infinite series that converges on 1, 100% of her genes are from men.
wrong, only -1/12 % of her genes are male

100% lesbian to have sex with women.

OP is my kinda nigga.

mitochondrial DNA only comes from the mother

not if u fuck a trap

She's right

Identity error. Half of the genes from her maternal father include the fourth that comes from the maternal great grandfather.

It's fine, you're a woman anyway.
Half of your genes come from your mon, half your dad's genes come from your grandma, etc.
Only way to do it is to interbreed.

Not gay, converges on -1/12

>close to infinity
how stupid are you?

Fellas, is it gay to have a friend named Richard? I mean you like Dick, idk, that's pretty damn gay

top lel

There aren't an infinite number of ancestors to this hypothetical woman.
Part of being good at math is knowing how to apply it to the real world in a non-retarded way. Get good, son!

That's gayer than actual gay sex.

is it gay to have sex with a woman who is pregnate with a baby boy