Khan writes an equation, each variable with different color

>khan writes an equation, each variable with different color
>the video takes 10x longer because that fucking sandniggeretard has to move his cursor through the entire screen to write every single variable with a different color

>sandniggeretard
Why the racism?

haha look, OP can't stand proper organization haha. what a brainlet

>not playing at 2x speed

>not downloading video and playing at 8x speed

>is racist
>insults the one who is teaching his brainlet ass
Next thing you'll tell me you go on pol

He tries to make it easier to understand for absolute brainlets. It probably works.

He should have some hotkeys for changing colors though, I don't know why they don't do that.

hes indian though, you retarded /pol/ kiddy,

kek

>he takes some time deciding the aesthetics on the video
>sandniggeretard

What?

>not listening to the audio at 16x speed

>Not using chrome extension and kernel module by default to automatically speed up everything to x64 speed

>Video lessons are way too fucking slow and never go deep into the concepts of things
>Books are so cramped and filled with jargon I have to read the same sentence 5 times to comprehend it
I just wanted to learn

same here user, at least we're not alone

you just want an easy way out nigga, you don't want to learn
it takes a semester to learn one book in college so reading each sentence 5 times by self learning seems just about average, not very slow

Books are better. Even if you don't get it, you take away at least as much as a video would give you. Lectures are best I guess. Actually labs/tutorials are best.

Yup.. Gotta go to a good college

>using Khanacademy

Why do people do this to themselves? Any decent textbook is better than that shithole of a site.

calling him a retard
when he is using crayons to get something into your thick scull

because books never get to the fucking point and 70% of their content is random, unnecessary gibberish

kek x2

geeeezzz it's okay to be a brainlet but don't blame it on books

never read any textbooks because they are a waste of time and crammed everything in 1% the time of reading the book, always aced all of my exams
you mad or you jelly?

Why would I be mad? you obviously went to lectures which are professors spoon feeding you the books, probably went to recitations too

none of these, always learned everything myself

either you're lying on the internet or you never really learned anything past babby tier topics

Ask me how I know you are underage

>sandniggeretard
Indians are pajeets or curryniggers.

>not skipping to the end of the video so that you can move on to the next one

I feel your pain user. Decided to read a calculus book instead, but the first I found left things unexplained and introduced random new variables in half of the exercises for the first chapter so I instantly dropped it.

Then I started reading Spivak Calculus but it has like 10 pages of cryptic shit never getting to the point where it proves addition, subtraction, and basic algebra stuff in meticulous detail. I just wanted to relearn calc :( I'm probably just going to suffer through Khan Academy's slow tutorials or play them at 2x. While they are annoyingly slow, they are quite good and thorough. I always loved them when reviewing 1 or 2 concepts I missed in class. Painful when watching 10 of them in a row though.

Who the fuck is Khan?

Tell me how I know you've never read a textbook past arithmetic.

You absolute retard, books are the best way to learn

this

The guy who created/runs khanacademy

BASED redditor