Thought experiment

This is Lenny, Lenny is a fictional character. Lenny is so intelligent that he is aware that he is a fictional character and he knows that it would be simple to break into base reality and can do this with a press of a button. Lenny presses the button.

Is Lenny a real boy now?

Those are just words bruh.

Lenny is a real boy. Lenny is also a fake boy who became real. Lenny is also a fake boy.

More importantly, what Lenny is or isn't is entirely dependent on your conception of boundaries and matter.

Except for you OP. You are most definitely a faggot.

Nice try Anselm

>Except for you OP. You are most definitely a faggot.
And you would even think that, would only show me how unprepared you are to be on your own.

Why the homophobia?

depends on whether the button works or not, of course
just being self aware doesn't imply being all-knowing, and thus he may be wrong in his belief that the button will do what he things will do

The button works for Lenny, where is Lenny?

Wished my waifu was aware that she is not real and pressed that button in order to be with me ;_;

Anyway, the answer is sadly no because of the first "fictional character" and the button being "fictional" itself.
This is the hardest thing I have ever typed.

>thing
I meant text

Leny is in a new fictional reality.

Lenny is a fucking faggot that's the answer

you're waifu a shit

guys what if I told you that we are just text on a webpage and nothing else

Why the faggotry?

No, because as it turns out, Lenny is actually a girl in base reality.

turns out you are lenny and you want my dick

No, obviously not

Makes me think of Lenny Susskind's Dear Qubitzers paper, about the boundary communicating with the bulk.
Is the why this character is called Lenny?

TIL Lenny made it

No. He needs to establish the rules of his fictional world. Once profoundly established and mirroring his chosen parallel he can then connect the two through the chaos.

okay, he has done that.