Spanish and Italian. Perfectly phonetic. God-tier languages (literally). Genders done right, plurals done right...

Spanish and Italian. Perfectly phonetic. God-tier languages (literally). Genders done right, plurals done right, conjugations done right, word order done right, alphabet done right.

This is an English-language board.

MIXED IMPURE SCUM. NO GENDERS. NO REAL PRONOUNCIATION RULES. I READ A BOOK PAST AND PRESENT. VOCABULARY CONSISTENCY, WHAT'S THAT? TAKE LOANS FROM EVERYWHERE. LIKE LIKE LIKE. DO YOU SPEAK AMERICAN??? IT'S SEVEN BONGS!

i agree

I wouldn't know about the history of Spanish, but Italian was created by scholars, so it's not particularly surprising.

Literally lazy Latin.

No, the History of the Spanish language is nothing like that of Italian. Castillian was imposed through centuries all over the Peninsula, but it was never an artificially developed object constructed to bring unity to Italy.

Not saying I don't like Italian, I do like it, just saying that Spanish was developed in a different way.

¡How convenient of Spaniards, to invent such a method of communication! Russian would benefit from this simple addition a great deal.

However, Indo-European barbar languages are clumsy. Sumerian and other Turanic languages are better.

persian and middle chinese for me

>Perfectly phonetic
What about the letter C

What about it? That letter is perfectly phonetic in both Spanish and Italian.

>persian
My man. Persian is a god-tier language and I wish more people would realize that and learn it.

>Spanish and Italian.
>Genders done right

La sangre - il sangue
El fin - la fine
El mapa - la mappa
La sal - il sale

Etc etc

Which is it?

Too bad it is only spoken by dogs and bad hombres

Italian sounds 1,000x better than Spanish, though. Every line is poetry.

>God-tier languages
>gender
Pick one and only one

I've read somewhere that italian is the language for poetry because you can change the order of the words however you want. Is this true?

English is the epitome of language.

I assume OP thinks "genders done right" means assigning an arbitrary gender to every noun. Lels. And these don't even have neuter.

I thought that was latin where you can change anything around as long as you follow a few rules

Or vice vera Spanish-Bragging

Italian is just debased Latin.

I don't know abouth that; but italian rhymes even when spoken : We've been lucky = Siamo stati fortunati

Non c'è bisogno d'impegnarsi fino in fondo per rimare