When your lit club is populated by girls:

When your lit club is populated by girls:
>"user have you read A Child Called It? It's so sad."

Will normies ever understand what true sadness is?

The kid was abused and lived a miserable existence for a few years, but I assume he eventually grew up and lived his life.

Yet, there's some novels where the person's suffering is locked in for life. Take Stoner as an example.

Nice bait.

like that part where he rapes his wife for hours on end?

>The kid was abused and lived a miserable existence for a few years, but I assume he eventually grew up and lived his life.
You're retarded.
Is Trauma not a concept to you? That kind of abuse leads to crippling mental and social disorders, including things like DID.

Even little shit can scar a person for ever.

which book are you talking bout?

He's talking about Stoner.

/r9k/ is full of the some of the most deplorable people in the world
This thread is fucking awful

normies can only imagine suffering in the context of its eventually being overcome.

True sadness is baiting Veeky Forums daily and not even being that good at it

>they're actually going to try and make a meme of stoner like they did with catcher in the rye

He grew up in foster care after that, not exactly a comfy upbringing. Anyway, he's written a tons of books, all pointless after this one

>Even little shit can scar a person for life

The bit where his mother smears his baby brothers dirty diaper in his face and shit gets clogged in his nostrils? I read this at 10 and it scared me

>that part where the mother would lock him inside the bathroom with a bucket full of ammonia
For some reason that shit really scarred me

DID isn't real

Why are all girls obsessed with stories of children suffering?

Rescue fantasies. Same reason guys like romance plots with weak or otherwise incompetent women in dangerous situations

Not to mention that all that malnourishment and physical trauma (including getting stabbed and left with a festering gut wound for days on end) happened during an essential developmental window of childhood. He will never be able to physically, mentally, or economically compete with other males who grew up with more loving families. I find it astonishing t hat he was even able to squeeze out a book. Most people who go through shit like that end up as crackheads on the street.

Okay. We'll be sure to read about your political struggles as an internet frogboy in the 2010s. Much more enlightening.

You mean it has nothing to do with the fact that women GIVE birth to children and become physiologically and psychologically linked to children in ways that men are physically incapable of? You mean it's not because they are literally biologically programmed to turn into screeching hagravens when someone attacks their child? You mean it has nothing to do with the fact that historically most cultures locked women up with children all day and treated them as sort of giant incompetent goofy adult children?

It all boils down to fucking pop fiction RESCUE FANTASIES?!?!

Well fuck my dick with a smaller dick and call me kebab'd I think we have a fucking winner when it comes to stupid comments.

>Okay. We'll be sure to read about your political struggles as an internet frogboy in the 2010s. Much more enlightening.
>this must ressentiment

BTFO

>women
>giant incompetent goofy adult children

Tbqh, that's a pretty accurate description.

>ask me how I know you're a spoiled little bourgeois cunt.
>"m-muh feelings are the t-true p-prison!"

KEK

fuck im guilty of liking this