Can a woman pee with a huge dildo in her vagina?

Can a woman pee with a huge dildo in her vagina?

I guess it depends if you consider female ejaculate pee or not

>female ejaculate
no such thing

Anyone else struggle to find the vagina?

given that the rectum is so big and spacious, why is anal even at all desirable?

The opening is tighter and less flexible. The appeal isn't really about the tightness tho.

what is ? The domination/pain aspect?

Yeah, also the taboo aspect.

so as a guy that doesn't care about those things, should i even try to convince my gf to try it?

Yes. Women commonly wet themselves while giving birth.

>Anyone else struggle to find the vagina?
Anatomy issue or social issue?

Probably not. Vagina is better from a sensations aspect.

so many funny holes

Maybe for the girl.

Coming from a non-virgin I will confirm that anal feels a lot better on muh dick

this guy proabably has a big dick and hurt his women if he sticks it in their pusspuss all de way

if you want to go balls deep but you have a big dick the only answer is anal.
or a very masochistic lover.

boy pussy doesn't count as pussy

just answer the fucking question guys

Anal isn't painful at all. People (especially women) are just too retarded to do it properly.

it would be extremely painful

idk back of the knee maybe

You guys do realize that the urinary tract and the vaginal canal are two separate openings right? They have nothing to do with one another, in theory they should be able to do so, however, in the practical application that you have provided, the insertion of said "dildo" might inhibit her ability to urinate due the the pressure in the area. Simply put, a few factors are there to consider, and considering that I have never spoke to a woman about needed to actually piss while I was inside of her, I don't know how to answer that question. When a woman squirts, it comes from that opening, and I have been told that it feels like she needs to 'pee' before it happens, and when it does happen, its not actually 'urine' soooo... who knows man... good luck on this serious philosophical debate we have going on!

It is a myth, really, just don't tell anyone.

You’re on fire!

so you and I are on the same page thinking OP really just wanted to ask if the liquid that a lady shoots out of her cooter when she squirts is really just piss

it totally is OP

can a woman poop with an even bigger dildo in her vagina?

Yes
unless its so massive it presses on the urethra she can pee with a dildo up her noony

Im new to this whole Veeky Forums thing, the level of sarcasm here is just far beyond my comprehension. I will just take things literally until I either get ridiculed, or someone says thank you bc it was an actual question.

OP its not actual urine, but its fluid from the urethra, but its not from the bladder. But it is certainly without a doubt, NOT URINE! Drink up buddy and let your freak flag fly! lololol

Women poop?

Nope! they do nothing. they are serene majestic creatures...

I'm genuinely having trouble telling if you're retarded or not. How many levels of irony are you on right now, my man?

Not sure Veeky Forums is the right place for you.
Try /b/.

And shit themeselves, they never tell you how they all shit themselves

The first time I did yes

Yes, the urethra is not located in the same place as her vagina.

Why are you not just shoving a big one inside and try it for yourself?

He doesn't want to cum from anal.

Yes, pee comes out of a different hole.

This is proof that the setup is what makes a joke. Bravo, user.

Yeah huh

Squirting is just piss
still hot desu