Books and essays available only online

I have 427 pages left of my university printing allowance which must be used within the next two days. Therefore, I am looking for essays or even books that are not easily available in print but are available online. Patrician recommendations are preferred.

Other urls found in this thread:

glycon.livejournal.com/13888.html
thing.net/~rdom/ucsd/Zombies/Quantum Vampire.pdf
isotropic.org/papers/chicken.pdf
d.lib.rochester.edu/teams/text/fein-harley2253-volume-3-article-87
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moldbug's gentle introduction

I'm reading it right now and while I don't entirely agree, he has an interesting perspective.

How about this? Moore talking about the occult, meant for a magazine that never got published.
glycon.livejournal.com/13888.html

Also who is this patrician qt?

Who is the girl?

someone you will never

These seem interesting, thanks

Give me some recommendations first, pleb

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MONTRESSOR. GIVE HIM SOME RECOMMENDATIONS!

The Crimes of Patriots by Jonathan Kwitny
Exposé of the Nugan Hand Bank that laundered the CIA money made in Vietnam. Many of the people involved in Iran Contra and the secret war in Laos appear

This doesn't seem very patrician, but I'll still consider it

Deep state is very patrician
Now who is girl?

I took the Stirner pill though, so I can't believe in it

Inglorious Buttholes

Did you write that?

That reminds me I still have about 100-120 left; think I'm gonna print Mieville's essay about Weird vs. Gothic horror
thing.net/~rdom/ucsd/Zombies/Quantum Vampire.pdf

Similar topic, not worth a new thread:
My university normally charges 18 Australian cents per double-sided page, however, I have found that due to some glitch pdfs downloaded from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy can be printed for free.
I absorb information better when it is printed, probably because I underline and write notes on the page as I read.

What are the best articles on the SEP?

Any terms, fields of inquiry, movements that youve heard about but would like to learn more about? Here's your chance. I love the bibliographic information encyclopedias like the Stanford supply. Why not, for instance, get its article on the history of dialectic? Postmodernism? Joseph De Maistre? Or, aesthetics? Realism versus Nominalism? Analytics?
In your position, I'd topic hunt.

just print out as many copies of isotropic.org/papers/chicken.pdf as you can

Challenges to Moral and Religious Belief: Disagreement and Evolution, edited by Michael Bergmann

Literally a set of essays about how moral disagreement and our evolutionary origins challenge our thinking about morality and religious beliefs. I'm a real fan of Sharon Street's contribution where she argues a novel version of the problem of evil.

She basically argues that if you buy the "God works in mysterious ways" bit you hear so often, then actually have no way of telling right from wrong.

8ch pdfs has every /pol/ related publication you could want

>She basically argues that if you buy the "God works in mysterious ways" bit you hear so often, then actually have no way of telling right from wrong.
Her argument is wrong.

Proust, by Samuel Beckett, is hard to find in print and impossible to find online.

Do that one and then scan it so that everyone can read it.

d.lib.rochester.edu/teams/text/fein-harley2253-volume-3-article-87

Johns Hopkins has a good essay archive. Recently picked up some Blanchot and. G. Poulet.

This?

I can't find it online...

this really is impossible to find