Confess

Confess.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Carl Sagan did literally NOTHING wrong when he lied about the nuclear winter, amerimutts would have destroyed the world if they actually knew nuclear power is very clean when not put on bombs, fucking warmongers

Sometimes I watch Numbpedophile

I haven't done a maths problem since I graduated high school 2 years ago

This is not /b/

im a highschool dropout

I like 3dl0l1

I don't actually know anything about science and I'm only here because it's convenient and sometimes I feel a little smarter when I read a sentence or two about some topic

I failed Linear Algebra

I do good in math but only seldom do I actually have a moment of inspiration that would let me do a "hard" problem. I want to be a mathematician but I lack the discipline, so I'm in perpetual torment.

I have top grades at my uni but just feel like I dont remember much of the past semester when a new one starts. Will this hurt me if I attempt to do an MS/PhD?

depends on the material. if you did good in a course if should just take a day or two to get back up to par with the material

unforgivable

When I dreamed about Kim Jong Un the other day, he had two ships whose holds were filled with bricks of cocaine.

I dreamt about Larry David this morning. He was dawdling coming into the pawn shop to hock the silver and it was pissing me off.

I secretly wish I had gone into something besides computer science. The culture surrounding tech is really shallow and politically toxic

i find myself getting better in algebra, but my arithmetic is getting progressively worse and its fucking with my self esteem when i'm doing basic calculus.

Potentially.

How fast can you relearn things?

When you go to do your phd, youre going to basically be doing a project from scratch so the more you know, the better off youll be.

For example, if your phd project requires you to manipulate equations, youll want to know things like trig identities and other methods to making equations workable.

Regret studying biochemistry. I don't think I'm talented enough to go for a PhD even though most of the research jobs require one. So, extremely unsure about my future (which I guess more ppl have these days).

last semester wore me out so hard and despite doing well i don't know how i'm going to make it through this semester

Major? Do your work on time if you didn't. It saves a pain in the ass at the end of the semester

Take the foundational approach and learn real anal instead

I'm struggling to learn plant taxonomy. I just haven't found a comprehensive resource for it yet, and I don't know where to look other than slogging through wikipedia articles. I need to care and try more.

the resource you are looking for are the plants in your local area.

Identify them and then find out their families, you will be surprised how things are related and how similar forms reappear

Much easier to remember plant knowledge when you are interacting with actual plants, not just pictures and words on a screen

Im in college for engineering but Im not ready for it. I just want to spend a year or two taking time off. Ive been working my ass off in school for 12 years, i need a break

I ruined this (boards.Veeky Forums.org/sci/thread/9434396) thread.

I blame math being difficult for my inability to discuss math with my peers but in reality it's just my Asperger's which makes it difficult for me to discuss anything with others. That's also why I skip lectures because I just don't get anything out of them, I can only learn math by reading it.

Try fgt
People relearn how to walk
people come out of comas
People survive cancer
fucking try you pussy

Everyone I know that studied a STEM subject, including myself, deeply regreted it.

I post in a racist image board while I should be reading about discrimination and social exclusion...

I have a low IQ and am too stupid to do STEM properly

don't worry about it man
I'm melanin enriched and smarter than every last racist piece of shit on this godforsaken website
And I could tear them and new asshole irl too

people like you are ruining this board. I hope you mostly lurk. Maybe oneday you can post

Who gives a shit about the culture and what your classmates are like? Work hard at it and combine it with a solid knowledge of linear algebra, discrete math, statistics and pdes and you will be literally unstoppable.

why did you have to bring race into it? Go back to rebbiit if you don't like it here

I come to sci for no other reason than to harass unironic brainlets.

I applaud your intentions, but stop furthering that worn-out meme

I don't understand electronics

mein negger

i don't know what "brainlet" means

it's means you're a brainlet

Professionally? Can't.

You Have Yet To Pay Me, Religious Institutions.

Wife Rule: Husband Timeline Precious Too Much For You Cunts To Ruin Also. Clean Up Your Own Congregations Shit And Stop Shoving Everyone In Churches On Sunday To Read A Stupid Book. Just Orgy Already.

that I lent my brain to in the first place, morons.

Academia also has to sort it's own ivory tower shit out.

Religion/Academia = FAIL SIMON CLASS OF INIFINITY! BACK TO TIME POOL WITH YOU CUNTS!

Terry?
Are...are you posting from TempleOS? I thought it didn't have network support...

It Doesn't.

Simon Proved Us All Wrong.

We Really Should Listen To Simon Troy Cosgrove.

He Made The, LITERALLY, Best Deal The Human Race Could've Ever Made.

I eat ass

Patrician Tier Foreplay Confirmed.

Simon Invented Aural Sex, Hides It From Women To Prevent WW3 Over His Dick.

I can not do basic algebra very well, or any kind of mathematics. However I am really good at sciences and am interesting discussing any kind of science here.

Alpha Male Earned His Tattoo.

Level Up.

Now, Seriously, Sluts Please.

>t. Brainlet

t. Trailnet.

Goodbye SKney.

white bois btfo again

I'm realizing in grad school that I have a very selective work ethic and I just don't know how to fix it. I'm not fully in the "smart but lazy" meme, but it's still a problem for me.

I've tried schedules, turning off the internet, starting with small assignments, starting with large assignments, yada yada but I can never work as efficiently as I can the day before something is due. Passion isn't a problem for me, but I think I'm better at sprinting than marathoning when it comes to studying.

I am good at math and feel at home in academia but am also easily confused and find basic things/functioning in society difficult. No I don't have autism, I'm just stupid

K cool

I failed Linear Algebra twice

You could have at least modified it to a Veeky Forums-related image instead of keeping it Veeky Forums

I get more stressed out about finding parking than about a real analysis exam

Real analysis ripped me a new asshole but I feel ya

i feel you user

>third year of university
>first year of mech eng
fuggg :DDDDDD

I dropped out of college math because I couldn't take the proofs no more. I'll start studying the brainlet's math, physics, next semester.

Biochem undergrad ex brainlet (mid 70s avg), now chem PhD (low 90s avg). You can do it.

I have a M.S. in statistics from UCLA but I can't do basic matrix algebra.

I wound up in hospital thanks to the Hawaii incident because I jumped out a balcony since I couldn't face the fear of getting nuked. I broke my legs.

Getting nuked is like the best way to die though. Instant vaporization.

Hope you get better mate.

I dropped out of high school and didn't learn basic algebra until I was 25 years old.

That's bad, but I can relate. I failed Transport, which is basically the most core chem e class.

I'm horribly clumsy with algebra. I do fairly well on calc exams because I study a lot but otherwise I make idiotic level mistakes

Im a cunt. im embarassing. I hate myself. i like my subject but im a brainlet a faglet and cannot do university right which will ruin me. i cant do my school even though i know more and think more than any other damn one of those bitches. I cant do anything right. Do life right. Do people right. Deplorable.

The confessions of a dead scientist.

Hekkin mech e is taking me 6 years. Going to be graduating this spring though

You'll get it user. Work with what you've got and stop hating on yourself. Putting yourself down isn't helping you improve.

I like punk music for some reason
I can't relate because I'm a shut-in loser

I spent an entire semester TA'ing calculus 2 and I still don't know how to integrate by parts.

did you get an internship?

I don't understand manifolds

Great, honest advice.

Take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and decide whether you like what you see (evidently, you don't) and whether you can truly continue living with yourself this way. If not, change what you can, no use moping about.
Take it from me, user; I used to reek of self-pity too.

I'm becoming a teacher of economics and English (in germany), but an seriously considering adding math to my subjects later on (you can do that with a bit of extra work), because I hate to see young people struggle with what is a beautiful subject.

Take a bunch of open sets in R^n, patch them together so that they intersect nicely and bam you have a manifold

I'm in constant torment over the fact that the only thing you need to do to be considered a great student is mimic whatever it is you're studying
I'm frustrated to see how average 21st century university education has become. this isn't higher learning, it's a high school day care center
I used to fear graduating and getting into college because I was afraid to see how much smarter and better everyone there would be, and then I realize the average people I knew in HS are the same people getting into college as well

so this is the power of watermelanin-Americans

It took me 9 semesters to finish my BSc in Physics

i slept through freshmen physics and have no idea what im doing in later classes

thats not unusual. especially at smaller schools where the department isnt big enough to offer courses you need all the time

I don't like combinatorics

Almost failed Linear Algebra.

Fell behind on day one, and dragged behind the class for the rest of the semester.

AMERICANS BTFO
FEAR ME

I really regret my studies right now (comp sci, I'm a brainlet and it's hard) when I could have gotten straight As in an arts degree because I ace my minor courses. I guess I'll be happy when I graduate but as of right now I hate it

wow people got triggered by this post. nice one user

I dropped out of one of these colleges to be a prostitute.

I regret nothing.

you got a tight boi puss ?

I think so.

cali im guessing

I hated university but I'm going back for a masters because I hate my job that I think I'm too good for

Lol that was my guess too.

Who wouldn't? Being a hooker in L.A probably pays better than a STEM degree.

I'm taking two extra econometrics classes this semester along with the classes I have as a business economics undergraduate, because I want to do a masters in Quantitative Finance.
I'm not sure I'll pass any of them. I mean I was alright at high school math and the math courses I took for business economics, but now I'm supposed to write proofs and integrate in dimensions of lR using polar coordinates. I never really operated on that level before. Seeing all this stuff about dimensions and all this math theorem makes me feel like a brainlet, I never had to try so hard to keep up with the class.

>People relearn how to walk
Learning how to walk is not hard. A baby can do it. It takes a human being far longer to start constructing full sentences than it takes one to learn how to walk.

neither