Where does Veeky Forums like to read and write?

Where does Veeky Forums like to read and write?
pic related

anti-feminist manifestos

I cannot imagine the idiot behind this has written anything of value. Distilled pseud affectation

nice typewriter faggot

do you use it to type "more tendies" notes to your mom?

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

anywhere i can/want to for reading
for writing just at my computer or on my ipad

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

It used to be that I always thought I had a smaller than average penis and I felt inadequate but seeing other dudes micropenises did a lot to boost my confidence.

I'm glad that motivational facebook image macros have cured your existential angst. It's truly rare to be such an uninteresting dullard that cheap cliches can fill you with such a sense of purpose.

> doesn't know Oxford comma
> "humour" so British English, so no excuse
> "it's final editing stage"
> apostrophises possessive its

DISCUSTING

kek

>handsome, smart, athletic and virile
>confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous
>passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee

you write like a tard. no sense of rhythm or proportion, and a basic bitch tinder vocabulary. that last line. EUGH: -er -er -er

preciate the honesty my negroid

what is going on here, are you transcribing joyce? you know they have copy machines now. do your socks have suspenders, OP?

Sorry, no. You can't see where I work. You might steal my look you overly precious hipster doofus.

wow, you look just like me if i shaved my chest.
haircut and dick included

this is super super gay

picture of joyce, copy of finnegans wake on top of sheet music, a typewriter without any paper in it, a kant book, and a book labeled "francais interactif"

man get a fucking grip your life is shite AND you're gay

Congrats OP this is probably the most hilariously pretentious picture I've seen all year. I'm actually gonna save it so I have a handy example of what I consider to be the worst kind of people on this board.

Yeh, I'm pretty sure his parents are wealthy.

>I will live a good life at your expense.

>I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

Normal people don't take themselves this seriously. They have people around them to tell them they are being dumb, not sycophants reinforcing their delusions.

I have that exact printer. Also nice fork.

At my desk, and on my laptop at my desk. Desk is from Ikea, laptop is a toshiba from walmart.

old copypasta

That's old pasta you daft fag

Funny thing, user: I'm literally everything the opposite of you.
>I'm 48 years old.
>I dropped out of college, got my face fucked up in a car accident, and because of diabetes will be losing my left leg in surgery on Wednesday.
>I've written eight novels, none of them published, nor have any hope of being published.
>I haven't had a girlfriend since my wife died, but I take the 10:40 AM bus downtown each morning so that I can chat with a 40-year-old paramedic whose son is a crack addict. I just want the company. I don't actually need to go downtown, but I use the walk back for exercise.
>I have no real friends, and I once got arrested for punching a guy in the mouth who looked at me funny (I am ugly).
>Everyone I love is dead.
>My life is constant regret.
>You have no idea what an existential crisis is because a smug asshole like you has never really existed, only sponged along.
>I don't have sex anymore because of buried penis, but I don't think I'd have the heart to, anyways.
>I have found humility through God's grace and the love of Jesus Christ, which you will never have the balls to accept.
>I've already lived a good life; doctors expect I've got only a few more years to live, but you bet your ass I'll spend them better than your 19.
Also I know how to spell "its."

op here
im actually a poor immigrant child tens of thousands of dollars in debt lmao

Although you were replying to some stale pasta, I enjoyed reading this and I'd like to think it's true. Good luck with your surgery; I'll bet it was a pretty shitty leg anyway.

Same

You are as vain as this 19 jear old. Really. Just that you decorate yourself with your hard live and he decorates himself with his lightfooted youth. And these plebs like it because you seem capable of deep thoughts, but you disgust me. You should have learned modesty and wisdom, you should have learned self controll in your life but you learned jealousy and i bet tribulation too.

How does one go about the process of acquiring a framed photo of a writer? Is it a printed version of the picture on a frame or is it printed on photo paper?

cvs

you did reply to bait, but i hope you're all good mate

Lose some weight, you fat fuck.

He's going to lose a whole ham, can't you read?

i saw that

If this posts sideways again I am going to

kill yourself?

abandon petty irritations and accept the genteel aesthetic of improperly rotated images.

looks very cluttered and stressful. 3/10

>keurig
>a pink one no less

>literally a girl's dorm room
Where is the boho print, Christmas lights, etc

L O N D O N

This picture is giving me agita. Sick Nikes tho.

desu, i like to read in bars or loud places. I have no idea why but i comprehend better when im around loud/busy noises.

>stack of books without the cover.

2/10

No, i'm sorry, but just because you lost out in life and then found Jesus to make up for your lost time does not mean that you have it worse than anyone else. Ever since human consciousness has emerged, the quality of life has always been relative. Don't tell the guy that he hasn't experienced life. You pathetic little man. Jesus.

fuck

this
was for this guy

I'm this way. I'm spending my month off this summer trying to learn how to study at home in absolute quiet so I can stop giving Starbucks all my fucking money one 2.50 coffee at a time.

>Starbucks

Is that you Boogie?

brutal

?

Y'know I can actually believe that it is one person that writes these, along with the oxford grad and other copypasta. There's a certain quality that just can't be matched.

His best work was obviously that post-ironic stunt he pulled a couple of weeks ago. Y'know, where he confessed his copypasta to us and claimed he was a changed man, abandoning irony. That's some truly beyond the pale shit, knowing as we all do that it was just a front, and that he's planning his next mischievous little wall of text, just as before.

Truly, shitpost-Pessoa is the greatest genius Veeky Forums has to offer. I hope he makes it into the big time. Though, like Melville before him died obscure, I doubt he'll see the appreciation and critical plaudits he deserves in his lifetime. Tragic stuff.

My room costs $45 a week.

Stay in school kids

Where you at? Looks like a college dorm or a shitty old Army barracks.

Do you share a toilet seat with anyone? $45/wk isn't bad.

U might be the next bukowski if u can hang I'm there another few years

Old old hospital renovated into a sort hostel

There's a communal (and very disgusting) bathroom/shower.

Stay in school.

Whoops

I share that bathroom with a heroin dealer, a crack dealer, several prostitutes, and some other youngish nomads like myself.
Stay in school

Itt: trolls trolling trolls while being trolled

go fuck ur mother

What model typewriter is that?

idk it just says Montgomery Ward Cartridge Mark II on it but i can't find its manual online
i don't even know what most of the levers on it do or where to get correcting tape but i'm gonna look into it once exams are over

Nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour

I think it's important to have a chair you only read in, got this one for like $20 because I work in a charity shop.

Yeah I think it is too.
>I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

this makes me laugh every time...there is so much hilarity packed into that damn sentence who ever wrote it is a genius shitpost or not

looks comfy af. im jealous

this was supposed to be my dinner table but instead I work on it and eat everywhere else

>typewriter
>FW
>pic of Joyce

holy shit you seem insufferable

Come back when you've had four kiddo

Very spartan, i like it. Where is it?

Thanks senpai. I'm in Hyvinkää, Finland.

>I am handsome, smart, athletic
Whew lad

>people still don't realise this is pasta

do you ever light the candles or are they just decorative?

Dining room table for writing. Propped up in bed for reading.

>beer

Looks real nice user
Sometimes pictures like this give me the urge to move somewhere I don't know anybody and live as plainly as possible on a minimum wage job
Becoming a recluse who reads, writes, exercises, cooks, and sleeps
I probably don't have the willpower for that but it's always the unrealistic romanticized backup plan in my head, yknow

Plants are fake i dont have time to take care of shit

I tried to keep a little baby cactus in my window but I'm on a side of the building that didn't get enough direct sunlight and it died

Moi moi suomilainen kaveri

My finnish hasnt gotten better since i was 7 lol

Is that a Zenbook?

I'm unironically thinking of buying a typewriter or word processor.

I simply cannot write at my computer.

How the fuck do you write with all this creepy stuff hanging over your head?

Fucking faggot.

>I simply cannot write
I think I've found your problem...

Where do you go to uni?

I don't have any creepy stuff in my room.

Somewhere else.

That explains the prayer rug in the far left of the pic.

Mostly decorative or mood enhancers. It's more expensive.

what are his other copypastas?