Now THIS I can agree with.

We're boring

true that

>Waaaa Waaaa
>Why isn't it like in my animu?
>WAAA WAAAA
>ANIMUUUUUUUU, I LUV UUUUUUU

then dont do it fag

Yeah, it's pretty boring. Especially nowadays thanks to all the commies doing their best to ruin it.

that's cauchy right? Looks like Putin

Yes.

Could Cauchy be still alive?

Yes the entirety of existence is dull as fuck

*tips fedora*

it's true though

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH
OH MAN.
YOU REALLY
DRILLED US WITH THAT ONE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you okay?

Sorry but he's right. It almost seems like all the powers of nature go out of their way to make sure life is as miserable and dull as possible.

>you can only enjoy women and sex if you're lucky enough to be born attractive or develop far above average charisma
>existence is incredibly interesting and vast, but the technology to actually see it is either incredibly difficult to achieve or maybe impossible
>there isn't a single (not one) enjoyable activity that is marketable unless you're extremely lucky/connected
>large majority of the planet lives in extremely shitty conditions by western standards
>even in western countries, you basically get no vacation time and are expected to work 40 hours a week

Existence is dull. Just accept it.

Chemistry is quite exiting

from where is it exiting from? and why does it exit in the first place? was it too boring?

*tips fedora* epic

>fuck i hate studying its so boring
>take adderall
>studying is amazing

erdos laughs at your incompetence

>zero arguments

why is that almost every conversation here eventually turn into some sex talk.
WTf is wrong with you people, go to /adv/ and talk about it, but this is Veeky Forums and 99% of time this is not relevant or needed here.

Why bother studying something you don't like except for "muh career"?

I think you meant or >>>/leftypol/

But /pol/ loves science.

>expected to work 40 hours a week
That's where you went wrong. You shouldn't be doing something you consider "work." Remember when your advisors told you to "do something you love" and you chuckled internally and thought they were stupid leftists? Turns out you were stupid.

More like chasing grants every other year to fund your measly existence is boring.

That's nice but
>>there isn't a single (not one) enjoyable activity that is marketable unless you're extremely lucky/connected
I'm not the one you replied to but it's true. Because everyone wants to get a job doing something that doesn't feel like work, it is extremely difficult to get those jobs. "Just bee yourself and do what you love!" is bad advice. You'll end up having your entire life consumed by your work because of competition, and you'll be low-paid to boot.

Well, it turns out I attractive or have far above average charisma and am extremely lucky and connected. I mean, I'm not one to turn down a compliment, so thanks, user, but have you considered you're just shit at life?

>anyone who doesn't have what I have is just a bad person!

Agreed, user

>I attractive
tits or gtfo

Are there any comfy science animus?

>Going into science for the money

>living with your parents until they die and then becoming homeless because you are unemployable

>Implying a STEM Degree and a Masters or PhD will somehow make you unemployable

If this is your experience, I'm sorry to say that you are a miserable failure, user

Your teachers are incompetent

How the fuck did you even get to that conclusion? I'm merely saying you need none of the things you claim to need to enjoy life. Basically, you suck at lifing.

I am afraid I didn't hear you good appears that there is an ant shouting

More like nearly every textbook in existence is incompetent. Incredible how authors can make such interesting subjects so dry and dull.

to grasp something you do like

I mean, he's right. If you think life doesn't suck, it means you're either lucky or stupid. There's no alternative.