Get off this board, you're not welcome here

Get off this board, you're not welcome here.
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Txkqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seconded.
>Pic related.

damn this is depressing. I started browsing/lurking Veeky Forums from other boards sometime around winter/spring 2015/2016 and I noticed things really started going downhill around the election. I suppose all good things must end. At least I got to enjoy some of it. And things will only continue to get worse from here, so we might as well enjoy what we have now.

That's because Veeky Forums got flooded with soon-to-be neo/pol/. And since then we've had a leaky /pol/ contingent.

ik, I hope some good janitors get chosen. guessing they skipped over me since I share an IP with so many people

We can only hope, lest the /pol/ infection naturalize and then we'll never be rid.

2015 Frog and Wojak brainlet count: 6 per 151 threads
2018 frog and wojak brainlet count: 20 per 151 threads
Honestly thought it would be worse desu

Poltards have even reached /diy/ and /out/. That's how bad it is.

It is, there's an even clearly example:
>archive.is/Txkqc

How do they even get away with posting race bait there?

>clearly
clearer

They're slow boards, less moderation exists in comparison to activate boards.

>Only 2 and they are both completely tolerable

We should start a fix/sci/ discord or something. no newfags or redditards or /pol/lacks allowed.

Makes sense, sadly.

Isn't the future grand?

Or a STEMchan with a minor entrance exam to ensure that those posting aren't just posers.

or maybe it's just too late to fix and it's time for me to move on with my life. Seems that's what most of the intelligent posters from 2-3 years ago did. There are still some knowledgeable math and physics people here but not many, or at least they're drowned out by 30yo /r/TD transplants who want to relearn pre-algebra

yeah that might be a good option. The only other good board on here these days is Veeky Forums, and maybe /diy/ and /tv/. I've never liked 8ch or 2ch though

I've been thinking about it.

I think it would be best for us to have our own.

hard to get people to go to it though. Veeky Forums is pretty famous and we'd never have as many interesting threads going at once

>as many interesting threads going at once
Maybe back in the days of Veeky Forums that would be true, now it is mostly shitposting.

What I'm gonna try to do is hope that janitor acceptance emails come out in the next month or so and see we can suggest getting a wordfilter for brainlet or maybe image filters for the worst frog pictures. A calculus test filter seems a little unrealistic

I like that idea

If we save this place, I'm all for it.

Though, a STEMchan should always be a back-up option.