How would you kill as many people as possible?

Let's think about this scientifically, I thought it'll make a good thought experiment. What do you think would be the best way to kill as many people as possible? Biological weapons? Gas or disease? Psychology? Religion? Brainwash people to help you kill more people? Or if you were just a pilot, you could just throw a plane into the ocean. A nurse for elderly? Start forest fires? Bomb some volcano? Or a volcano in an island? Blow up a building full of people then make it fall into another building which falls into another building?

And ofc, this is Veeky Forums, someone is probably gonna think of doing this, but let's be realistic, honestly how many of you are gonna become pilots, let alone pull off any of the other shitty ideas we could come up with? But yeah, still, I must be really bored to make this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2010/02/ff_ug99_fungus/
youtube.com/watch?v=A7eb1DHZ9GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd over prescribe antibiotics
oh wait

that'd kill 1 person, but all these other stuff would put a death sentence on you, too.

seriously speaking, probably release smallpox from its holdings in very safeguarded labs. That or another extremely infectious and high mortality disease or virus which has been out of the loop for a while. Getting access to those labs is the easy part though. Once you have it, you would want a patient zero to be someone perfect, like in the HIV case (a very promiscuous gay flight attendant is credited with spreading it worldwide).

the answer is definitely biological or chemical though, assuming we cant crash an asteroid into the earth

I mean, like that one article in exitmundi. Is that thing about blowing up a volcano REALLY gonna cause that much disaster?

De-orbit all of the iron asteroids into the sun, accelerating its life cycle and causing it to become a red giant and destroy the Earth. As an added bonus you will kill every other member of the other animal species too.

Put HFCS, MSG, Sucrose in foodstuffs, fluoride in drinking water, change water containers and house water lines to plastic, frack oil & gas wells near underground water sources, proliferate fast food chains so they replace grocery stores and family restaurants, ship foodstuff to China for "processing" then ship it back.

The list just goes on and on.

flu

Why not just re-orbit all the iron asteroids into the earth? It would be cheaper.

Why not reorbit a planet into the sun?

Also, is introducing a disease really that effective when they've already been overcome before?

You mean incorrectly self administer antibiotics

just keep on voting gop

cause the sun to fall out of orbit and come hurdling towards Earth

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO!

All the fires and mudslides are happening to elite californians though. They're losing their jobs, or have to sleep in a car because they're not paid enough to have a home.
And then I see myself doing great, along with most of the other Trump voters I know.
So tell me guy, how's life? You doing alright? Kek.

Secretly bolt the next SpaceX rocket to the ground so that when the rocket takes off, the planet goes with it into space and everyone dies in the vacuum.

Allow Russian trolls to continue tampering with U.S. presidential elections

wired.com/2010/02/ff_ug99_fungus/

>Fly to shithole
>Stuff moldy wheat in sock
>Fly home
>Grow and multiply mold
>Drive cross country and spread it throughout the breadbelt

You children and your firearms...

>How would you kill as many people as possible?
as a lone-wolf without any financial backing from any kind of government / organization?
like the muzzies do it basically: steal truck, run over people. go to rockconcert, shoot people. bomb people (with shitty self made bomb)

killing people is reserved for those with a certain minimum amount of power. you do not have power.

if you were serious about this, the most practical plan would probably be to become a political candidate in a country with nukes and somehow try to dr-strangelove a nuclear war into existence

I'd make sure Trump becomes president of the USA and power over the nuclear weapons

Oh wait Americans already did that, I guess they must really hate every person on earth including themselves

Poison sources of water (kills everyone though)

In the book, "The Sea of Rust," the robots put mercury in the water and killed pretty much all life on Earth.

Referencing the livestock?

>intelligent
>critical
>sarcastic
>and funny
oh boy, we have a true lad right here.

Should I have put a trigger warning for you?

nice god dubs tho

100 tons of cobalt, and 2 to 5 nuclear bombs, that would be enough. Maybe only one would be necessary...

bio-weapons, this is the only solution for third world countries

Kinetic kill vehicle with teratons worth of force enough to turn the crust into magma for millenia.

I mean, there is always an excess of H2 and O2 gas, so in a "push come to shove" scenario you could use combustion to make water. Jus sayin.

hold a lighter to the ocean until it boils

Trump is the loud, bloody cough. GOP is the lung cancer.

Operation: Marianas Vengeance

youtube.com/watch?v=A7eb1DHZ9GQ

Stop the production and exportation of fertilizers.
Easily more than 1 billion people dead within a quarter.

>>

Bunch of crap

keep a monopoly on all knowledge to keep the populace stupid.

automate all life sustaining processes so human don't need to learn anything

convince everyone that killing themselves is healthy.

or simply control the food source/nutrition or water sources.

turn all the water into hydrogen peroxide

I'd just wait til they all die

I like the idea.
However theres still a chance of hmanities survival.

How about setting off a chain of nuclear blasts timed insynch with the earths rotation causing it to spin wildly off its axis, and hopefully out of orbit.

Elect Trump

The world's response for a massive disease out break would be pitiful.

>release a virus around the world
Seems like the most effective

>create a construction company
>work for years building reputation
>when they request you bigger projects, like a skyscraper, build it in such a way that it totally collapses in a few decades
>profit

asteroid re-direct

Communism

This is not a trivial question. Given an amount of time. The method that maximizes the amount of people killed in that time could require the creation of a massive amount of people. We can make fun dinamycal models of this.

pipe bomb

A couple of terrorists already outdid you 17 years ago.

What about fumigating with some kind of poison or something like that weed farms? I mean, they doesn't have regulations, and nowadays a lot of people smoke weed, so it would be hard to avoid the evil plan. 'cause, for example, the antibiotics idea is good but it would be easy to discover it and stop it.

N ice

tipped ;)

Biological
Our ability to genetically alter germs into things which kill everyone is getting easier and easier and our ability to fight against tailor made germs is getting harder. Wait till some crackpot gets their hands on a biological weapon they created in their garage.

>He gets so mad that he just says random shit without thinking.
>"elites aren't paid enough to have a home"

Get the fuck off my board and back to /pol/.