IS POL RIGHT ABOUT V2S?

This thread looks interesting, but I don't know if it is literally tinfoil. Please halp?

boards.Veeky Forums.org/pol/thread/156973569

Other urls found in this thread:

biggerthansnowden.com/v2k.html
archive.is/dgS0e
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F4D904012FE21A21445D80B75A8EDB3B
grouper.ieee.org/groups/scc28/sc4/Auditory effects.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180117070614/http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/scc28/sc4/Auditory effects.pdf
gbppr.dyndns.org/~gbpprorg/mil/mindcontrol/Microwaves-and-Behavior.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180117072953/http://gbppr.dyndns.org/~gbpprorg/mil/mindcontrol/Microwaves-and-Behavior.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
archive.is/CJh6V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's patented so I assume it's based in some reality. The question is how useful it actually is, and that is left to the operator to decide.

>Device is patented
>Science is sound up until the subliminal message part
>Point this out, question its effectiveness
>Stupid nigger does a generic shitpost, probably while stroking his greasy microcock while looking at anime and phoneposting.

Man I love 2018.

biggerthansnowden.com/v2k.html
archive.is/dgS0e

Does this schematic make sense guys?

it's nonsense
>patents are based in reality
no

see

>patents are based in reality
What do you think of patents under the Patent Secrecy Act of 1952? If the government keeps a patent secret for national security reasons isn't it plausible that the tech might work? Consider this separate from OP please.

How would you construct an experiment that could falsify the hypothesis of V2S?

plausible sure, like any random idea. patents don't undergo any review

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F4D904012FE21A21445D80B75A8EDB3B

Here's a book by Jose Delgado that may cover this subject.

There's no way a brain could demodulate FM in real time. Sure, if this were somehow practical then I'd believe we evolved the ability to but it's not. Plus, that's a pretty small bandwidth (probably only ~1kHz) for FM.

Do you think Delgado's stimoceiver wouldn't work?

No idea, but it's a totally different concept. The one in OP's pic has your ears working like an FM receiver, which just isn't plausible. Delgado's thing send radio waves to the brain.

in all of recorded history,
pol hasn't been right
not even once

OP shows the ears being bypassed essentially.

I assumed by "ears" they meant "our conscious hearing", and the path to the brain represented the signal being interpreted in a way we're not conscious of. They mention that the steady tone is near the high end of hearing. Plus there's no fucking way a ~20kHz sound wave at audio volumes affects our brain other than through our ears.

OP is likely full of shit, but there is a kernel of truth regarding microwaves. Frey researched this because radar techs reported hearing weird pops and cracks which raised the question of microwaves skipping hearing altogether. That's similar to how microwave ovens came to be because radar techs reported chocolate bars melting when they shouldn't have.

There may be something to microwaves (I highly doubt it but I won't claim to anything like an expert on it) but embedding it in sound waves definitely crap.

Mass media already provide enough mind control, nothing this fancy is needed on top of it.

Encoding it seems like the hardest part to me too.

grouper.ieee.org/groups/scc28/sc4/Auditory effects.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180117070614/http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/scc28/sc4/Auditory effects.pdf

Is this sort of conspiracy /x/ shit REALLY what the Veeky Forums board wants? SERIOUSLY?

gbppr.dyndns.org/~gbpprorg/mil/mindcontrol/Microwaves-and-Behavior.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180117072953/http://gbppr.dyndns.org/~gbpprorg/mil/mindcontrol/Microwaves-and-Behavior.pdf

It would be pointless. Humans hearing degrades to 15khz or below by the time they hit 50

The Frey Effect works by heating parts of the auditory system producing the illusion of sound.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
archive.is/CJh6V