Hi Veeky Forums, what do you think about the 'Booktuber' trend?

Hi Veeky Forums, what do you think about the 'Booktuber' trend? youtube.com/watch?v=3Ez4C3Kjwxo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9r1aW6fmBs
youtube.com/watch?v=T7hWwWGuNM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys can be real dicks some times. She's not harming anyone. leave her alone. Back the fuck off!!?? etc. etc.

My dick appreciates it.

Fuck... I lost hard.

Harrassment by Veeky Forums has already led to three booktubers closing their channels and their other social media accounts (one is now back after a couple of years away, but with comments disabled).

- If there's a booktuber that you like, don't post about them here
- If a booktuber that you like is posted here, you may wish to download any of their videos that you still want to watch
- If you think a particular booktuber should be okay because they share Veeky Forums's interests (rather than talking about YA like most booktubers do), remember that all three of the targeted booktubers fitted into that category
- If you think a particular booktuber should be okay because they have already been discussed here before and nothing happened, remember that all three of the targeted booktubers had been discussed here before the threads that led to them being harrassed.

Anyone else notice she hasn't been wearing her engagement ring since she came back?

She lost it while fingering her ass. It'll be back eventually.

Is anyone friends with her on goodreads?

I think Pinky might be but I'm not sure.

kek

Wait, she returned? Why

The bookchemist is the only one I respect.

She secretly enjoys the attention.
Go turn up on her door step and put your penis through her letterbox user, it's the only way to show you love her.

>13,000 views

Wew! She's been getting some traffic lately.

>comments are disabled

I want to skull fuck this one

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9r1aW6fmBs

>TFW Cliff reads Veeky Forums.

He is /our guy/.

Source?

what's wrong with her

I'm just sad she didn't name her channel, "Katie Loves Klassic Books."

bookutopia is the hottest booktuber. prove me wrong.

protip: you cant

I emailed him some questions once and he told me I sound like the sort of person who reads Nick Land (nudge nudge wink wink).

CARLI PLEASE COME BACK I NEVER HARASSED YOU I JUST WANTED YOU TO READ CRIME AND PUNISHMENT

>RLM will never review their favorite 80s YA books the last ones they ever read
>Rich Evans will never do literary comic book analysis

Please no, corn father

youtube.com/watch?v=T7hWwWGuNM8

>those teeth
anglo inbreeding at its finest

My pants just got shorter

Imagine the amount of beta orbiters.