I am high as fuck on dissociative right now feschlorokteamine...

I am high as fuck on dissociative right now feschlorokteamine, reading descartes on WAX (Meditations) I thought i got it all although i fear it may be brain damage
I am either genius either retard
Always same on dissociatuves
Fortunetely i coould be cleab day after after high is something teally good

Why did you post this?
Also, read principles of philosophy instead.

what's your opinion on the book you're reading?

books+drugs thread?

I dont know whay i am supposed to do ia am post
what shoulf i fo what u i should do

>not reading Nietzsche on LSD, trascending the idea of "edgelord"

The only time I've not felt like a moron for using the word "malformed" when talking about the general population.

garble gar garr!
land the plane

I am hugh and i i dont know what to do

I want tio die

Death whrn

I'm reading Meditations rn as well, am on number 4 at the time of writing

w-want to be friends??

Yes

Hugh the Cards was a philosopher not of the mind, but of the gut. He smelled his way around metaphysics like this *sniff*, soon he discovered the ultimate truth but as he also discovered it was possible to understand only by his personal tastebuds, which disappointed him and he killed himself. Decades later a strong black womyn named Thomas Thomas dug up his body and bred a colony of semi-sentient videogamer mushrooms on it; they grew by day and gamed by night. Soon they grew tired of gaming and accepted that virtual environments made them addicted and reduced their experience of the real world to a point where they could no longer tolerate it.
They made a petition for freedom but it was rejected by DRUMPF. Luckily one of the mushrooms named Camus got hold of the tastebuds of teh Cards and used them to decipher the ultimate truth which he could bear because of his absurdist philosophy but moreso because he was emotionally stable and a cool guy who smoked a lot and had sex with models. He informed the electorate of the truth and they used their democratic rights to change the world and got DRUMPF out of office

Don't do drugs faggot

Unless you're a minority, then keep doing them

>not doing drugs twice every year for that neat, overblown aesthetic experience

>reading on lsd
why do you lie?

You can do it, you just have to be already comfortable with that text (to me it means to have read it carefully at least 3 times).
At that point there is a new form of reading that is infinitely more fluid and deliberate, which mean that you can read on LSD for lots of time, experiencing the book almost as a movie (which becomes increasingly interesting when the subject is so abstract and encompassing).

Philosophy is the ultimate entertainment for psychonauts: there's nothing better than contemplating actual thought structure (which will truly resemble architecture more than anything) on such a drug.

Maybe you're not the kind of person who gets big visual effects on lsd but when I'm on it, any ink on paper just seems to melt into the book as though it's all liquid
Concentrating is also impossible I can only appreciate the aesthetics of something, although in itself it's similar to a philosophical experience

So was the D right? Is it just extension and malleability? Can you posit any wax-ness?

Op here i feel really great today. If you are depressed and want to kill yourself recommend to try dissociatives. Trip itself is terrifiyng but afterglow is like being newborn. Best feeling ever

If that was to be the case I would not be able to read even when sober.
When reading novels in my visual field will emerge a mental image picturing the contents I'm reading: even when I focus only on this picture I will still be able to keep reading, almost automatically. The same happens on LSD, but only on texts I'm extremely familiar with.

You should try doing so with your favourite book: reread it 3 or 4 times, take LSD and experience the most sublime form of entertainment there is in our experience, second only to listening to classical music on shrooms.

I've been trying to quit marijuana out of fear on it limiting my brain power, at first it was I realized when on acid that it was a huge waste of time.
I went full clean for about a month, but yesterday I got drunk with a friend and then went to the house of another friend, a bunch of other friends were there too, drinking and smoking weed. I didn't give a fuck because I was drunk and smoked a lot of weed. Some of my friends started rapping and I was laffin my ass off at what they were saying.
The next day, in the morning (I stayed the night in my friend's house) some other dude came and we smoked weed again, then I went home and stayed in bed for about 3 hours, completly numbed out, with the slight heat of the sun covering warping my back, like the hug of God, I was so tyred that I didn't have the energy to be the neurotic insecure mess that I am. Every inch of my body felt like millions of flowers having and collective orgasm.
Is doing drugs THAT bad for my brain? I think, being realistic, that I will never be able to quit it 100%. I don't think my memory is as good as it used to be, I don't know if weed and drugs are more to blame for this than internet or depression. People tell me than when I was a kid I used to be a little walking encyclopedia, I wish I could be like that again.
Pls respond

huh

Everytime I make slightly long posts I fuck it up with typos
Brb kms

>Is doing drugs THAT bad for my brain?
You're making a beginner mistake here: the experience was SO good because you had such a low tolerance. It was basically as potent as the first time you've done it.
Keep doing it for a week and eventually you'll end up in that dead calm spot in which you're too lazy to do anything worthwhile (and I know that's the case, otherwise you would have never quit it).

Do the right thing: smoke every 5-6 months, enjoy one god tier trip and come back to your life with that positive attitude.

>I don't think my memory is as good as it used to be, I don't know if weed and drugs are more to blame for this than internet or depression.
It's probably because youre actually not internalizing informations. If you were intelligent as a child, chances are that you're not stupid now, rather you're just ignorant: you have nothing to say because you know nothing.

Through weed you won't ever overcome this state, since we've already discover that weed don't make you extremely productive and active, like it happens with other people. If that's not the case you should limit it (quitting it entirely it's not necessary, just do one weekend every x months, treat it as something that's rare and special).

>I wish I could be like that again.
You are still that kid, you just have different habits now. You can either change or remain this shallow, ignorant and generally mediocre. It's on you, my friend.

t. a guy who was in your same situation 2 years ago

I know the high is better when you let a long time between each high, I'm dissapointed about not having said no to drugs
Anyways, thanks for the (You)