So, Hegel greatly influenced Marx in addition to influencing a number of Nazis...

So, Hegel greatly influenced Marx in addition to influencing a number of Nazis. Is it not logical to deduce that Hegel was the cause of the most wide-scale atrocities of the 20th century?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRyOAI1Bsy_/?taken-by=laurend1092
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes he responsible for most mass murders

Someone really doesn't want us to read Hegel, which it means he has something really important to say.

If only Nietzsche had killed baby-Hitler in time!

Is she the best American player right now?

keys

'no'
Her shot placement is horrendous since she leathers every forehand. Coco Dabeweghe is a hardcourt babby and Mrs Reddit is out of the game for good. This board is gay af

implying any of that matters in wta

>implying any of the wta matters

I'd mass murder that pussy desu

rape

if numbers marx was a homo

Who is this cumslut?

What is the point of photos like this? I know I'm socially retarded and just don't "get it" but I just can't wrap my head around spending time taking a photo of such a mundane activity and then uploading it to social media. She's holding a readily accessible $3 product, standing in a public place in everyday clothes. Why did this need to be shared? Why did this moment need to be preserved?

She's probably getting paid to post it tbhfam.

It's like one of those "hey, whatcha doing?/just getting a drink, you? " conversations when you phone a friend, only to everyone you know at once

>"hey, whatcha doing?/just getting a drink, you? " conversations
what are the point of these

G. F W. Hegel

Google tells me she plays tennis.

hegel sought to fulfill kant's project, kant was influenced by hume. so blame hume.

I bet I can guess your Myers Briggs type

I blame Descartes for starting this whole mess.

instagram.com/p/BRyOAI1Bsy_/?taken-by=laurend1092
Like I said. It's an ad.

You can't hold someone accountable for the edgy retards that denaturized their work.

No because those atrocities did not happen