>He has never studied in his life
>He reads books without actually reading them

Intuition

ar...e you steve?

Obviously Chad, no?

Mark?

>wants to dominate the world

>islam not socially acceptable to criticize
What are you talking about? People constantly criticize Islam. If anything, Christianity is less socially acceptable to criticize.

People claim that lesswrong is a cult, is it tru? I'm not familiar with the website.

>Christianity is less socially acceptable to criticize.

Where have you been in the last ten years?

I actually have no idea what it is, but the rest of the pic is pretty much spot on.

Gee, I wonder if it's because Christians aren't invading other countries and causing violence wherever they go. Dumbfuck.

Fedoras will argue against this

You're a brain chad if you understand why Chat was the worst meme of 2017. 2017 failed to produce even a single meme on the level of Dat Boi.

dat boi is literally /b/-tier garbage and you're a brainlet for even thinking it was an okay meme, let alone a good one.

>/b/-tier garbage
say it as it is: n word level trash.

if I wanted to say nigger I would have I'm just not unironically retarded

it was perpetuated by n word twitter, therefore n word meme. it just makes sense, its the stupidest meme ever. also "the floor is lava", thats another n word legacy.

fuck I forgot about the floor is lava

still not as bad as Dat Boi

That makes you a virgin. Chads want to free the world.

Chad knows the world can't handle freedom and so he does his duty of not allowing it.

>wishes not to be seen to make others happier
I can be pretty insecure but this is some next level shit

Chad is busy fucking Stacy while you are contemplating Chadness here.

Lmao yeah I'd rather be here than with another slut who has no brain, you'll know what I mean once you lose that V card faggo.

My point was Chad is not brainchad enough to actually care

>unironically believing in the chad meme

>we are all beta! lol but there are some extroverted betas, more than the rest

We are all beta, the guys that literally are chad usually kill themselves by age 30 because they peaked in highschool and they become drug adicts or alcoholics.

But, the guys you *think* are chad just spoke up to women in high school while being equally as beta and retarded as you. You just don't realize it because you think you're a special little snowflake and the world is way different for you than everyone else.

>rationalwiki and lesswrong
At least you got that right.

>le epic may may
Fuck off, you underaged retard.