The author uses Oxford commas

>the author uses Oxford commas
>immediately lose all respect and can't push through the rest of the book

You are a cunt, a faggot, and a turd.

Works pretty well, doesn't it?

>You are a cunt, a faggot and a turd.
Would've worked equally as well without the Oxford comma, making it superfluous and wasted punctuation.

Inflections are important, user.

This makes sense if you flip the people.

If that were true then we'd write everything phonetically.

We should ideally, but English is highly non-phonetic due to historical quirks.

When I comes to understanding how this happened, I really can't fathom how the fuck this even was approved.

So you obviously know that both styles cause ambiguities under different circumstances. Why make this shit thread? Are you really this autistic or did you just want to trigger people who are? Bad show either way, my man.

Just use other grammatical marks to avoid this ambiguity
In the second sentence in OP's image, the same referential phrasing could be achieved by writing it as "JFK - the stripper - and Stalin"

Yes, the plural will create ambiguity without the Oxford comma, the singular with. Since both create ambiguities, you should go the route that requires less needless punctuation and simply rephrase when the occasion of ambiguity comes up. There is never a correct time to use the Oxford comma.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>posts on Veeky Forums
>is illiterate
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

For what purpose did someone make an edit where Stalin isn't a stripper in the last part?

Are you aware of the irony of this post?

That's an inverse of the situation. Using the Oxford comma in the singular creates ambiguity as shown in the OP's post. However, the plural, as seen in your pic, creates ambiguity without the Oxford comma.

Your pic is the original and the OP's is a perfect refutation of it.

That's not what irony is. Irony would be if in making that post I intended to convey that OP is not autistic. I'm fully aware of what I am, and I think it's important that he is likewise.

Well, alright then. Makes sense.

come on guys let's not fight

Autism is noticing that strippers are hired, not invited.

You are a cunt faggot turd.
Broblem?

It really doesnt
Your phrase implies that him being a cunt has some relation to his faggotness.
A more appropriate one would be:
You are OP, a faggot, and a turd
But then again it would work just as well without it
You are OP, a faggot and a turd.

There are literally instances when the Oxford comma both clears up and creates ambiguity. Fuck off with this shit, no one cares. Sick of every nu male and hipster tumblr bitch bringing up the oxford comma because they think it's le quirky and intellectual to fight about it.

>the author uses a language in which Oxford commas are a thing
>immediately lose all respect and can't push through the rest of the book