Least Veeky Forums country

There's shitposting about the US, france and russia being shit but objectively switzerland has done the least for literature.
How come this boring Bergjuden country has never produced a single mentionable work whatsover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XfVWpsZXNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hesse
Rousseau
Jung

I would say... Belize

What's with the neighbor Liechtenstein? I never heard anything relevant from that shithole. I think even Somalia or Uganda contributed more than this excuse for a country.

Ummmm.... Robert Walser???

peaceful tax shelters can be somewhat dull...

Canada, as in everything else beside shitposting

South Korea

this

Veeky Forums is meant for people who know a little about literature and philosophy, please go away.

Obviously all the shit central asian countries like Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan or African countries win this one, but in the first world, I guess it would have to South Korea and Belgium.

de saussure?
frisch?
some other user said walser and he's right

hesse was a german living in switzerland, he's also full of shit

THE KEKOO CLOCK BELONGS TO BADEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=8XfVWpsZXNE

>Belgium
>when Belgium has more literary merit then the Netherlands

There's Dürrrenmatt, I guess, otherwise you're right, although Carl Jung was swiss too and surely there's some merit in that

lsd was invented in switzerland, your argument is invalid

it doesn't, it's not far off though.

my best bet would probably be sub saharan Africa or SEA nations like papau new-guinea

De Saussure you dumb faggot

Rousseau is better and more relevant than the entirety of German philosophy.

There. I said it.

Dürrenmatt, Max Frisch
Honorable mention of Jakob Burckhardt - more Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums

Shitposting is the literature of the future.

do you even read one of nietzsche's fav authors?

that's true user...

but it took the crucible of america to take the swiss discovery and turn it into a modern reawakening of global psychedelia

I can't think of much Norway has done other than making people pretend to read Knut Hamsun.