Would this be suitable for extraction of LSA? Any improvements to alter the high or anything i should remove?

Would this be suitable for extraction of LSA? Any improvements to alter the high or anything i should remove?

D-Lysergic Acid Amide + Ethanol + Cinnamaldehyde + 1-2 tsp of Nutmeg (separated /w seed matter)

What would the chemical structure of this be? And how would you figure that out (Asking since i don't know shit about chemistry but want to learn)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Tincture_of_extracted_LSA
reddit.com/r/LSA/comments/332jpv/lsa_lsh_and_lsc/
herbpedia.wikidot.com/cinnamylidene-bislysergamide
erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info4.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_inhibitor#Interactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extraction from what? Your questions don't really make sense to me, and neither does the weird equation. And I'm trained as an organic chemist. And the chemical structure of what? The recipe above? Probably no chemical change, just a mixture of the stuff you added.

I'm trying to extract LSA from Morning Glory seeds

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Tincture_of_extracted_LSA

reddit.com/r/LSA/comments/332jpv/lsa_lsh_and_lsc/

herbpedia.wikidot.com/cinnamylidene-bislysergamide

i wish to do the extraction without using chemicals like lighter fluid

hes talking about reacting LSA with Cinnamaldehyde to form Cinnamylidene-Bislysergamide, but i must admit i dont know what he means by extracting LSA if hes adding it in the first place

Sorry wasn't fully clear on what i'm trying to do.

I'm trying to make LSA react with the combination above to form something that is on par to LSD (Though not as strong obviously, but i don't want to use toxic chemicals or any of the shit used to make actual LSD)

there's not an easy way to make lsd from lsa without chemicals that you probably don't have

you can supposedly make lsh though (another psychoactive that is allegedly multitudes better than lsa) by taking your lsa and combining it with peppermint oil

if you're curious you can google lsa peppermint or lsh drug or something like that to find more information

as well i heard nutmeg doesn't potentiate lsd and probs doesn't for lsa too

Yeah saw that on the 2nd link (reddit one)

Quote from there

I don’t know if you guys realize this or not but the discovery of LSC is a great contribution to the world of psychedelics. It’s almost as great as the discovery of LSD itself. LSC solves all the problems of LSA and LSH, removing all the side effects, and is more potent. LSC is also the only LSD analog that I know of that actually works well, is easy to make, and is not a scheduled drug. It's one of the few remaining legal LSD-type compounds. It can be just as mind blowing as LSD, just as benificial to mankind.

eh kind of a meme

1p-lsd is legal acid and is supposed just a prodrug to lsd

as well lsc may not even exist

It is "Theoretical" so that is true, though in a week or so i'm getting a pound of MG seeds so even if it does't work and no reaction occurred, i'll just have cinnamon flavored LSA alcohol

why not just darknet or find a dealer in real life?

i actually just bought 5 tabs from a dealer and they supposedly have 210 ug lsd and 200 ug lsa

I could but it would ruin the experience of making it, learning/experimenting how to make it better and knowing what is actually contained in it.

fair enough although it's probably a lot more dangerous

how so?

novice chemistry as well as lsd isn't as bad for you as lsa is in terms of the only real negative physical effect (heart)

Hmm didn't think of the heart, as i do have a underlying issue with it (Extreme corkscrew pain once in a great while for the past 8 years) but i haven't said anything about to anyone except my best friend.

lsa is a massive vasoconstrictor which is the most probable reason lsa reports contain a lot of physical pain. lsd also activates the 5-htp2b receptors which have been linked to heart failure to a degree. i'd recommend researching this more if you have actual heart problems and are concerned

>lsd also activates the 5-htp2b receptors which have been linked to heart failure to a degree

>adding nutmeg or myristicin in any form
what the FUCK OP

Is that bad?

the toxicity of nutmeg is highly debated and what you listed is not enough to do serious damage

he's probs talking more about myristicin (one psychoactive ingredient in nutmeg) being a maoi and therefore has a ton of interactions with shit

Interesting... what kind of interactions?

erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info4.shtml
small section at end on maoi with lsd but it's just a survey with probably small sample size so be wary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_inhibitor#Interactions
i'm actually researching it right now as i want to try nutmeg and lsd but most things i've looked at say nutmeg diminishes lsd

Yeah maybe i'll just skip the nutmeg then..

erowid has a nice experience vault if you're looking for more reliable feedback

most anecdotes excluding erowid do say that nutmeg diminishes it but there is no reason for nutmeg to affect it at all and it may just be the nutmeg high changing the lsd high so it's unrecognizable and therefore "diminished"

Well i went out and got a blender.. forgot to get the cinnamon oil though, but had mint oil extract on hand.. so i added the seeds (roughly anywhere between 150-200 i'm guessing), added the mint oil extract, then added some vodka, the mixture turned milky white on contact with the alcohol.

Well. Are you dead?

no

Well. Are you tripping?

Just took a swig actually, was letting it sit for a few hours.. shouldn't take long to kick in though.

Yeah i'm defiantly feeling something... stomach feels full and good (prob from the mint) and a very relaxing feeling all around

Sedation and minor feeling of euphoria

Have you ever tried LSD. Honestly, I've just been monitoring this thread to see if they're similar.

Nope but HOLY SHIT its hitting fast

Go to YouTube and watch a fractal video. Report back in 10 minutes and tell me if you understand the universe.

>fractal video
Very relaxing but the euphoria was short lived, still there just only ever so slight, though the full body relax feel is pretty awesome. Defiantly could of used a lot more MG seeds though, but didn't have much on hand.

Fair enough. Sounds like you actually might just be better off buying LSD. Especially when it's $10 a pop. Seems cheaper, more convenient and more potent than homebrew.

Probably would be regardless, but it is defiantly good if you want to chill and relax.

I also forgot to mention, i didn't drink very much at all (a swig, not even a mouth full) and the relaxing feel has lasted for an hour now but coming down slowly

Drink more. This is an experiment damnit. Push the boundaries of science.

Would absolutely love to, but sadly i'm about to go to bed soon.

I went down that road. Grind up the seeds, soak them in canola oil for like 3 days. Shakeing/stirring frequently. Drain as much oil as possible using a strainer, let the remaining oily seeds matter rest on a paper plate for 8 hours. Take seed matter and soak it in 190 proof alcohol(everclear or moonshine). If vodka is the highest proof you can get, thats fine, but soak time and evaporation time will be doubled. Soak the seed matter in alcohol for 3 days, shaking frequently. Strain out seed matter and put the liquid that you strained in a large glass baking tray. You can run the alcohol extraction a second time on the seed matter if you wish but i found it wasnt really worth it. Let the liquid in the tray evaporate until you are left with a paste. Scrape out the paste with a razor blade. The entire process takes a couple of weeks and must be done in a dimly lit room, start to finish. Light breaks down LSA. You need to eat a large amount of the paste for it to do its thing (30g or so). If you just want to trip you are better off doing a cold water extraction(4 hours start to finish) and just dealing with the nausea.