You can't call yourself redpilled if you haven't read 3 (three) of these books

You can't call yourself redpilled if you haven't read 3 (three) of these books.

Act accordionally.

Nice meme

I wish Lauren southern would show more skin though, looks like she's been getting more thicc recently

>1984
>Thus Spake
>Selfish

literally everything else is pandering trash

Black rednecks and white liberals should be on this graph, you might actually learn something from it if you read it, rather than Southern or Cernovich who just repeat their usual shtick from Twitter but in book form

Did you just pick a random book by Gavin McInnes?

You know most of that book is about him getting fucked up with his friends, catching STDs, getting his ass beat, and fucking women right?

I did laugh my ass off at the scenes with the gay old man shitting his pants and when Gavin gave himself gonorrhea by eating his own cum.

Get Nietzsche the fuck out if there.

>You can't call yourself redpilled

good

>You can't call yourself redpilled
You mean I get to have women actually want to touch me and I don't spaz the fuck out anytime a black person gets a job or spot in uni?

Keep your books, fag

Communism is the solution to all of those books, literally.

>1984
>Thus Spoke
>Atlas Shrugged
>The Selfish Gene
>Sommers

Everything else is trash.

He sounds like a degenerate.

I haven't been here for some time, did Milo publish the book?

Taking some of those books seriously will definitely turn you into a pill

Goddamn.

No, but he's gearing up for more reckless faggotry next month. Prepare your anus for his media blitz

You can't say you know anything about history if you haven't read any of these.

haven't read a single one of those books, lads

The joke is that Orwell was shot in the throat fighting for the Workers' Party of Marxist Unification in Catalonia and would be embarrassed to be in the same image as Ayn Rand, right?

>Guns, Germs, and Steel isn't on their bait list
they dont actually like that book do they?

I don't wanna be remembered of the wachowski transvestites

You have to be 18 to post here

If I have to read this garbage to become redpilled then I'll stay a cuck, thanks

take your spooks somewhere else

>He thinks Orwell wasn't a dirty commie

jfc

>Ayn Rand
kek

Atlas Shrugged
Thus Spake Zarathrustra

Checked. Atlas Shrugged was difficult with my ADHD but I got through it.

Fuck you and your pills, nigger

This.

/thread

No, Veeky Forums hates that book. It really should be added to the chart

>taking the list seriously

I thought this was bait for /pol/.. well played OP

Go back to your containment board OP

You need to look up what words mean

>redpill
Obvious pleb

old gavin, before his advertising days, was fucking hilarious. people forget what vice used to be like when he ran it. it was fucking dope. the people calling themselves hipster now by eating tapas have it so wrong. the dos and donts when he'd just crush homeless people were fucking hilarious. now gavin is old and way too obsessed with retarded politics. vice is obviously terrible. rip gavin, rip old vice

Go back to /pol/and

Nietzsche would be anti alt-right if he was alive cuck

Wwhat do I need to have read to call my self bogpilled?

>That fucking list
Is this really considered to be "good literature" by /pol/tards? I'd rather swallow a brick than read anybody that shit aside from 1984.

he would be anti-t_d but ultimately side with nick land

Do they have a real list?

hey neat! I'm not redpill

Selfish Gene also sucks desu famalam

I hate Berlitz so fucking much goddamn. I used to maintain a collection of nautical books for autistic sexagenarian who love steamships and we got a donation of a bunch of occult shit, including his even more retarded follow up, The Dragon's Triangle, which cites almost wholly made up anecdotes of locals telling a myth that doesn't fucking exist anywhere in Japan. I petitioned our board of directors to dump all of his and all the dorky titanic conspiracy shit but they refused to deliberate on what we should consider worth having. I'm still mad.

I don't know much about it other than the basic premise of Europe being generally easier to live in. What's wrong with it?

for real. do's and don'ts when gavin ran em were fucking hilarious. it was an entire series dedicated to wrecking yuppies and the disingenuously weird.

true. now he just brings random women onto stupid shows, calls them feminist, and then spouts a bunch of random bullshit at them claiming to win when they're speechless.

he made fun of trans people, couldn't deal with the fact that he just made a shitty joke, and has run himself into the ground continually doubling down on his shit.

No... No one on Veeky Forums can agree on things.

It's a meme you dip