Say something though provoking in one sentence

Say something though provoking in one sentence.

something though provoking in one sentence.

What if sharks had tentacles for teeth?

Male virginity is a social construct.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Your a faggot fight me

Emma Goldman and Ayn Rand both see their beliefs espoused in Nietzsche

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I want to be Katie's little baby tampon boy. I want to turn into a little crying baby and suck on her breasts her magic breast milk will turn me into a little baby tampon boy she would stick me in her hoo hoo and I would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo goo ga gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. I want to feel her blood in my little goo goo gaa gaa baby tampon body. I want to absorb her hoo hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo goo ga ga like a little rolly poly baby boy. It is orgasmic to know I am one with her goo goo Katie blood I would giggle and goo goo ga ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as I roll around in her hoo hoo and revel in her red pussy juices slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy body . I want her Katie hoo hoo blood and juices on my Mayberry faces. It will hurt and I would scream in pained goo goo ga ga little baby tampon boy.

This cannot continue

the old raise the next generation for war, thus it is imperative that they also suffer.

The tendency in eastern thought or mysticism to interpret all externally unfolding events in the drama of the world as merely a metaphorical and thereby less "real" drama of the inner psychological dimension has become tiresome to me and I wish to flip back into the dimension where the so called "external" and "physical" dimension of life and all its dramatic trappings has intrinsic, non-psychologically-metaphorical value.

>thus it is imperative
guess how i can tell youre a pseud?

Our reality is based on entropy, the evolution of adaptive local systems consuming their environment as resources until no further interaction is possible.

I didn't choose to like strawberry ice-cream, and I didn't choose to hate feijoa.

People die if you kill them

I just far ted.

Science is the modern man's folklore and is just as fragile.

Isaac Asimov
is objectively the most brilliant science fiction writer ever.

humanity is forced to consume in order to survive

Despite the ignorance of the general public and the superficial appearance that there exist other causes for the major problems faced by the human race and all the suffering that we as a species must endure, the vast majority of the struggles we collectively face are in fact the result of the scheming, plotting, and machinations of the jews.

life is a social construct

"Bill Nye" - Sam Harris

Don't think about an elephant

Wardine be cry

man is born free but everywhere he is in chains

Everyone on earth at this very moment has shit inside them

Imagine choking your chicken out of a pure hatred of chickens!

hitler did nothing wrong

Everything and everybody you love will die, and there is nothing that you can change about that.

Good

The incredible simplicity and lack of capability of the common person's mind is extremely difficult to understand.

biiiiiiiiiiitch
these nuts ain't gna lick themselves

FLEXXX

Staring directly at the Sun blinds us because we are not ready to see the truth.

Staring at the Sun blinds us because we fill our anointed vision faster than we were meant to.

I would shoot every human personally in the head while looking them in the eyes if it meant this world would be returned to nature and freed from the destructive modern human.

How many humans have you shot?

Better keep that to yourself or someone might put a precautionary bullet in your head

Two of our dogs my father made me put down and recently a deer I hit with my car but didn't die on impact with broken legsand open gut.
But no human.
Don't have that experience which I can't compare most likely to the experiences I have had.
Of course I am exaggerating but I would go great lenghts if my dreams were a possibilty.
I've been falling asleep each night for months imagening how I would cause the greatest number of deaths in this world on my own. It makes me happy and I fall asleep quickly.

Everyone around me thinks eating deer from the wild is gross but they eat porkchops raised in a pen full of shit up to their eyes.

For the peasant and bourgeois to reach equality it was necessary to decapitate the better men.

>Of course I am exaggerating but I would go great lenghts if my dreams were a possibilty.
I know the feel.
>I've been falling asleep each night for months imagening how I would cause the greatest number of deaths in this world on my own. It makes me happy and I fall asleep quickly.
I've been so angry I can't sleep, despite being around 30 hours awake, and unable to keep my eyes open. I've been so angry that I've felt spiritual presences. It's limited to one encounter, so I assume I'm not schizo.

This board has ruined my fragile prospects of being an emotionally and socially healthy subject and left me undecided of whether that's a bad thing.

Almost everyone who browses this website lives would improve substantially if it disappeared.

The male viginity is a turrible thing that should be cast aside on the first female who will accept it

Who is this quote by?

True shiiiiiiit.

If we lost all information, all literature, all everything, we would get the same answers from science, but different folklore. What you said is dumb

Abundance is the reward of freedom, yet the doorway to degeneracy.

>Wardine be cry

Some baseball player talking about racism in the major league

Really makesyathink don't it

I'd kill myself if it wasn't illegal

infinite keks

Humanity is not what we wish ourselves to be, so we must make do with what we are.

I am that I am not.

you hit that dank ganja okay keep rolling with the good vibes right? just keep smoking and chilling alright

Literature is outdated and useless in modern times.

Wow that's some stupid shit and, my man I'm tired but let me tell you this and I don't wanna be mean but the amount of assumptions your post relies on is so incredibly high, and nearly all of them are so radically false... Many people think like you, and would say the exact same thing, my man, but, if I may, it's fucking dumb. Oh man it implies so many things, it implies such a mediocre understanding of history... let me ask you : are you from England? There's something so protestant and bourgeois about the way you understand history --- and you don't even know it. You probably have no idea about your view of history, about how you understand it ; you probably think it's just "the facts", that you have a decent understanding of what there is to know, yeah, that's probably what you think : "I know a certain part of what there is to know," this is probably the way you see it. I don't even wanna get into it, but damn, you remind me of Darwin. He thought he was describing lizards and birds and shit, but in fact the object of his description was the economic system of 19th century England, and nothing else ! How grand is that. I like Darwin, and I like people like him. I like world-builders like you and him, people who have a clear system of history, be it human or natural, and who think this system obeys to certain rules (another assumption of your post) and is fundamentally deterministic. World-builders ; I like that word, I just came up with it. LARPing faggots as /pol/ would have it. LARPing a reality into existence. You can literally make it real if you believe enough, though.

Some of our stars are the same.

Maybe in the specifics, but a nigga is a nigga is a nigga.

Not true. Read Joseph Campbell, or any of the other myriad texts which discuss the vast structural similarities of all mythologies, despite developing in isolation and at different times.

God is a blue eyed girl

Hello Kaczynski

Rape is actually feminist.

Maybe you're an idiot and we're all making you feel smart.

Gender reassignment surgery is a violation of the Hippocratic oath.

God exists and must be discovered by oneself

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

pork is a four letter word

how the fuck do you love someone

le ebin reference

Doctors don't actually take the Hippocratic oath this isn't the dark ages any more

dry anal penetration

Why should I care about philosophy?

Why should I listen to anything any of you say?

I'm so sick of your pathetic moralizing.

I really hope a nuclear war commences soon so you all suffer and humanity never has to take you philosopher's again for a very long time.

My bother enrolled in philosophy at the University of Toronto and I convinced my parents cut him off financially because it is a useless major.

He got in my face and confronted me about it. But I humiliated him in front of his girlfriend and she broke up with him. If he comes around here again I will call the police and have him charged!

Just out of spite because I hate philosophy so much!!!

Please nuclear war come to shut these idiots ASAP!!!!!

Scumbag

Something thought provoking in two sentences.

Hello William Blake

Work is selling a finite commodity (time) for a microscopic slice of an infinitely large pie (fiat money).

Why should you care about understanding anything? Why should basic human curiosity apply to you? Yes, in fact, why don't you just stop exploring, stop learning, stop making any attempt at all and sit. Why don't you fucking sit until you find your wonder again. Without philosophy there is no way to quantify our experiences. History lacks meaning, and literature dimension without it. Art becomes less than nothing in your materialist mind-set. Your attitude toward the world is shitty, and you should sit, preferably away from a computer.

How many flying saucer reports are a combination of frisbees and poor depth perception?

Every day millions of people wake up in the morning without knowing that it's their last time waking up, one day you'll be one of those people.

The rise of feminism has increased the status of 2d girls with respect to their 3d counterparts.

am i on Veeky Forums because of my personality or is my personality a side effect of being of here