So who'll be te next meme for the edgelords of Veeky Forums? i want to get in early this time around

so who'll be te next meme for the edgelords of Veeky Forums? i want to get in early this time around

Isn't that the wrong way around? It could be a circle, too.

who is the 3rd guy and why did you intend to bait us with him OP

Marquis de Sade

We'll go full degenerate next year just you watch

Otto Weininger or Carl Jung.

That's Julius Evola.

Ernst Junger

Me

my diary desu

philipp mainlander

We can meme all we want, we all know it'll be Sartre, and we all know it'll suck.

He doesn't appeal to the edgelords on here.

The new edge shall be positivism

no longer will our pragmatic brethren be laughed at for being uncultured stemfags

Anything but that please.

I'd vote for this one too.

Done.

our guy

He was such a pathetic feminist I know. Dude was religious as fuck as well in a sense of God fearing though.
At least he knew to kill himself though before he possibly would have ruined the band's future image and allowed people to see how much of a lunatic he really was.

Stirner remains.

that post was almost as edgy as the post you replied to

He really is a window on what's going on behind the scenes in this "celebrity" culture thing.

This is accurate.

>Nirvana
>ever

Debord must not be recuperated.

Why is it edgy? The Guy was great but I wouldn't have wanted to discuss anything with him or share viewpoints because of how abstract and filled with self hatred his ideas and morals were.
Don't tell me if he were still stumbling around today going from rehab to rehab, making music with REM and who else he wanted to work with, the band would have nearly the high prestige it has today that allows it to still attract new fans every year.
Dude was insane but that is part of what made it so good.
Fuck you for simply saying "Edgelord" and not adding anything to it instead.

Manly P. Hall

absolute charlatan and muggle

Stirner Revival

>Implying Veeky Forums is not an endless circle of edgelord fanatics pushing their favourite maymays and disregarding others

>who is Julius Evola
>what are all these hot memes I didn't catch on my Veeky Forums

LURK FAGGOT

I chuckled, user. In all seriousness, de Sade is too antiquated for Veeky Forums to into his shit post-ironically. Touting de Sade won't tickle Veeky Forums's Tao Lin bone hard enough. Whoever supplants Evola on OP's meme list will have to be a proper courtier-of-the-new, inasmuch as Nietzsche is STILL bastardized on college campuses by po-mo professors every fucking day. Similarly, Stirner works because he's a hot counter to the rampant marxism in the air, as is Evola.

I think Veeky Forums's next move could be to warp Emile Cioran into a contrarian edgelord like they've done the other three.

Nick Land?

>I think Veeky Forums's next move could be to warp Emile Cioran into a contrarian edgelord like they've done the other three.
I am not Veeky Forums but how did you know?

You know the answer.

because I am Veeky Forums, user

>Veeky Forums's next move could be to warp Emile Cioran into a contrarian edgelord
Nu băi, nu Cioran vă rog io!

Type it in Francais you gibbering charlatan--there's a reason grandfather Emile left his country.

Please pick someone else to shit on. Cioran is near and dear to me.

Eduard Limonov?

Maybe just Mitt Romney

If you leap off the edge, do you have to read Kierkegaard?

yeah, but there is definitely an ascendancy

Me too, user. I hate him, though, still. The greatest irony of his life is that he died an old man of natural causes. Every single word of his work screams, "If I had any integrity at all I never would have written any of this" but he did.

I can't decide if its hypocrisy or sacrifice

is that gary glitter and his wax statue?

No these men are Mitt Romney, did you even watch the american election TV show?

Keer-key-gard posting is a different kind of shitposting, like an anti-edge, pretending-to-be-so-normie-i-still-take-christianity-seriously-to-bait-the-neckbeards trolling

Veeky Forums-posting, then

I mean Veeky Forums in the &humanities sense, of course.

>-i-still-take-christianity-seriously-to-bait-the-neckbeards trolling
You'll find that many are sincere in their belief of God and the love of Jesus. I hope Jesus will find you too.

Spook Well Stirner

>people are more sincere about trolling than their world views

unironically suffer immensely and lose faith and die bitter

This. I could easily see a suicide pact rhetoric flood this board.

i cannot believe their sincerity

when posting anonymously on Veeky Forums, yes

Spook well Stirner

Oh, I hope not... Junger is pretty cool. I don't want him ruined by Evolafags.

If that progression is accurate, it means the edgelords are headed toward evil. Not a comforting thought. But then, it's in the nature of edgelords to confuse contrarian amorality with truth.

Evola is popular only among /pol/tards who have never actually read him and paeudo-mystic misfits that live on the border of society.

So far no one has topped Nietzsche and Stirner, when it comes to being a edgelord that can appeal to everyone, from libertarian teenagers to Foucault.

This mean that there's still a achance for the actual edgelords on this board to get on this train and become the best edgy universal philosopher of this century.
It's time to become erudite, guys.

It would be much better if the suicide pact rhetoric flooded /pol/.

this desu
I'd also be happy with this.

owo who's this

>i like to make incisions into the belly of infants then fuck the incisions until the child dies
Regardless of everything else, this lad knows his Sade.

MARSHALL MCLUHAN

THE MEDIUM IS THE MESS AGE: THE MASSAGE THAT THE MESS AGE MESSED

Oui!

Rudolf steiner desu

ta gueule connard

Yeah, well that pretty much applies to every sentence he wrote in some way.

Please don't ruin Cioran, Veeky Forums, he's said so much that's true.

James Ellroy

Bukowski

Veeky Forums finally "discovered" him, and now we are getting semi regular threads asking for recs.

SORT

YOURSELF

I wish. His work could generate some pretty dank memes.

is there anything more tedious than a misanthropic teenager?

OUT

lol
fucking christianity man
what a crock of bull

OUT indeed.

Spook Well Stirner

Spook well Stirner

That is not the glorious baron Giulio Cesare Andrea Evola. That is just a heroinist shut-in.

Oh...

>my book isn't a success
>better kill myself
Sound advice for /pol/.

Botton text

yeah, this seems accurate because he has all the potential for a meme.
>went crazy from drugs and Neuromancer
>edgy philosophy advocating human extinction
>his activities are mostly obscured by rumors and myths
>writing is a bullshit word salad of technobabble
>appears in a picture with a skeleton philosopher (presumably killed philosophy)

I'm writing my own edgelord manifesto, in the hopes of attaining cult like status, right now.

It's the perfect concoction of edge.

>amoral
>metaphysical and epistemological nihilism
>edgelord apophatic mysticism
>basically can't know nuthin to the max (acatalepsy)
>anti-sexual
>anti drugs
>contrarian in general
>the idea of becoming godlike is central (theosis) i.e. massive power trip appeal
>meditation is a central practice
>foremost goal is 'returning to the Void' which is a transcendental overcoming of coming into existence whereby you settle into the minds original nature which is emptiness
>against intellectual and conceptual proliferation, so you don't have to worry about being well-read
>don't have to worry about refuting potential arguments because they're axiomatically baseless

Watch me do it.

So is Veeky Forums being swarmed by teen edgelords?

Schopenhauer

Neither were edgelords, people just can't fucking read.

>Similarly, Stirner works because he's a hot counter to the rampant marxism in the air
>What is the German Ideology

Slavo zizek will be our new guide

as i walk through the valley of memes
i take a look at my life
and realize theres no fear of weirdness left
cause i been postin and keking so long
that even my momma thinks that my mind is gone

keep spending most our lives
living in an edgelord paradise
been spending most their lives

look at the situation that im in
i cant live the normie life
i was raised by the net
so i gotta be down with the sperg team
im an educated fool
with memes on my mind
got a mouse in my hand
and a nietzschean gleam in my eye
and we all be autistic here
so dont arouse our anger..

keep spending most our lives
been spending most their lives

i have no idea what i'm talking about: the post

The time when Veeky Forums fell for edgelords is over. Veeky Forums has been redeemed, washed in the Blood of the Lamb, and is to be a Catholic board forevermore.

This was absolute cancer.

i'd say mid/late-20's

naw, it's always some right-wing misanthrope

Roberto Calasso.

>Chief of the Italian publishing house Adelphi, most aesthetic of all publishing houses on the Planet.
>Writing series of unenderstandable novel/essays about indian and Greek mythology, plus full of references to great figures of literature
>Looked like a God in his young days
>Esoteric AF

To begin: 'Literature and the Gods', 'The Ruin of Kasch' -> continue then with 'The Marriage of Cadmus and Harmony' and so on until you reach final enlightenment

the christian shitpostting was just as bad to be honest. it was obviously bait ever time.

why the fuck not