What happened to the My Twisted World thread? Was it nuked or just hit limit?

What happened to the My Twisted World thread? Was it nuked or just hit limit?
Also what did you think of it, those of you who read it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIwOKHZ_Bkc
youtu.be/-7JwcDeXqi8?t=48s
warosu.org/lit/thread/9449705
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought My Twisted World was a great critique of our decadent hedonistic society.
The fact that the author wasnt aware of this is besides the point.

Do you think it wouldve prevented diasaster if Elliot had managed to get a girlfriend?

It devolved into a thread whining about virginity.
Go fuck off with your Cioran and Houellebecq and leave us in peace.

>Do you think it wouldve prevented diasaster if Elliot had managed to get a girlfriend?

Not sure. But no doubt the whole thing was women's fault.

I warned that it shouldn't turn into a thread but stay on topic of My Twisted World instead.

Adam Lanza may have had Aspergers, but he wasn't fully retarded like Rodgers

Adam Lanza lit-worthy quote time

" Serious question: Is there any distinction between the usage of "He had the devil in him"
and the marginally more nuanced "He was afflicted by psychopathy"? "

"I hate going through these extremely rare instances of wild mood swings that I have. I
think this was the only time this year for me. I was as depressed as I get during my last
post, and I'm fine with the interminable depression that I normally have, but now I'm
incoherently giddy with glee. Well, relative to my baseline... Except now that I'm giddy, I
can't really say that I hate it because I think everything is delightful.
If depressives cut themselves to feel better, I wonder what cutting a happy-go-lucker
would do. Santa's supposed to be jolly. I hope he visits me tonight so I can find out."

"I hate how life-apologists say (or rather, the very few of them who do anything other
than mock you), ""Life isn't all suffering. What about the simple pleasures, like eating ice
cream?""
They always use that example. Even if I didn't recognize the flaws in their assertion, when I think of ice cream, I can only see a repugnant lump of pus crushed out of cows' bloody
nipples, who spend their entire lives confined in filth, where they're periodically raped so
that they're incessantly pregnant, after which their calves are seized from them, destined
to live the life of veal, with their only relief being an early death. From there, I always ride
the pessimism train down different tracks until it inevitably leads me to contemplating
over 500 million years of animals cannibalizing each other. Excuse me for not being
thrilled by the extra jimmies on my ice cream cone."

also, lit is heavily censored by the thought police moderators

Well virginity is kind of a big deal in Rodger's book. It's only natural that will happen in this thread.

Well don't dive into personal experiences and give advice to others, please.

I am reading through it right now. How the fuck does Elliot remember this many specific details from his early childhood. It's just a blur for me.

Virginity if properly harnessed confers wizard powers.

He obviously heavily fabricated a lot of it

People with insecurities and chips on their shoulders tend to have good memories.

If Only He'd Been Gay: The Person

The book of Elliot

No, he'd be even more disappointed if he knew how women are really like.

That's literally all incels and "betas" though.

He might have made a decent trap. Nice cocksucking lips.

The fuck is an incel

Is that /pol/ bullshit

Maybe curly hair to go with that Andie MacDowell jawline

incels are little baby bitch boy faggot nerds who can't get laid. Contrast them with volcels who have slain the demiurge and transcended the material.

>As the mental endowment of a man varies with the organisation of his accumulated experiences, the better endowed he is, the more readily will he be able to remember his whole past, everything that he has ever thought or heard, seen or done, perceived or felt, the more completely in fact will he be able to reproduce his whole life. Universal remembrance of all its experiences, therefore, is the surest, most general, and most easily proved mark of a genius.

Nope. But I'll be google for you for today. Incel= Involuntary celibate. Learn it now because you will be hearing it a lot more as years go by.
Niceme.me

Yep /pol/ bullshit then, cheers

Involuntary celibate
I think it's more r9k than pol.
Pol would just blame him being a hapa and the tragic consequences of race mixing

His videos are better tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=AIwOKHZ_Bkc

Idk about that. I have an incredible memory for everything since around age 10, and new things i learn now, but everything before that is a blur. I can barely tell 7 from 4 in my mind

Did he talk about using Drugs in his videos or in the book?

Once he was around 18, he began drinking wine, sometimes to excess during prricularly stressful times, or to get confidence, but it didnt come off as habitual alcoholism. He smoked cigarettes a few times but claimed they had no effect.
Never really mentioned other drugs

youtu.be/-7JwcDeXqi8?t=48s
I really like what his father says about his 'reverse nightmare' situation.
This is why I can never be a writer.
Thoughts such as these need to come naturally in you mind if through experience or great imagination.
Forcing myself to come up with such would seem forced.

You people are really enthusiastic about Elliot. You even have such gigantic threads about him and his Magnificent Manifesto. I'm from /r9k/, Elliot's home board, and we seldom have that long threads about him. I think I need to start posting here.

I'm also planning to write a novel (or series of them) based on his life. I'm not going to tell they are base on him tho, I just want him to live in my story as he could not live otherwise.

He had High Functioning Autism, that ofthen times gives you superior memory, so that you can remember things in details after years and years.

He was a magnificent gentleman, obviously

Why is this still here it isn't Veeky Forums

Here I found it:

warosu.org/lit/thread/9449705

It hit on the house.

It is lit related. And there are literally constantly not lit convos about philosophy on here, they don't even have the pretense to include a book, but they stay up. Stop bitching

>philosophy
>not Veeky Forums
Get outta here kid

lol philosophy isnt literature. If youre discussing Plato's republic, or Albert Camus's myth of sisyphus, sure its impossible to not talk about philosophy too, and a lot of great literature has to do with philosophy, so its okay to get to that subject when discussing those books.
This thread is about a fucking AUTOBIOGRAPHY, ofc we will talk about the person its about. Just like your precious philosophy books will bleed into talk about philosophy.
But philosophy isnt lit any more than this kids life is lit

So youre arguement is that this book isnt literature? Thats pretty subjective

>lol philosophy isnt literature
>This thread is about a fucking AUTOBIOGRAPHY
>But philosophy isnt lit any more than this kids life is lit
Ok thanks for confirming

And it's Veeky Forums not "lit" you cretin

My point is, if philosophy is accepted and allowed on this literature board, talking about the author of an autobiography should be too.
Why is one allowed, and the other not?

memelord xtreme

Moderation on this board is total shit, threads are constantly deleted a day or so after they were posted because later discussion breaches "forbidden" thought.