Edgiest sentence you can muster

What is the most edge you can fit into a single sentance? Bonus points if it ISN'T fedora.

>I am the apotheosis of god being dead

>all atheists will burn in hell for being worshippers of Satan

"Take the redpill"

Things I wish were real:
Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, God, the Holocaust

"raping people is morally wrong?" Heh heh, nice try kid, but morals are a spook

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck.

Having clawed myself from their primordial soup whilst seeing so many soaking themselves and guzzling it down my only real difficulty is not to see myself as one of the last champions of virtue atop a tower of books and bones.

Nothing posted, or yet to be posted, in this thread is really all that edgy.

There isn't much that's considered "edgy" anymore. I think we reached peak edginess back in the 80's. Now all those kids that were considered edgy by their upright Christian parents are running the country.

My penis was thrusting inside his fetid anus when the cyst burst, pouring forth much to my surprise a cavalcade of maggots, yet I continued pounding, squashing the larval infestation into pulp in his puckered maggot-hole

Only one enemy remained; two if you counted god.

>There isn't much that's considered "edgy" anymore.
What about pedophilia?

I think my IQ is a wee bit too high to consider any ideology other than egoism; unfortunately, my wife and child suck me back into life often.

All-time classic

No machine gun can kill niggers faster than I die on the inside.

Jesus came.

Only three enemies remained; four if you counted wrong.

Only one enemy remained, four if you counted God.

Straight up pedophilia is too outrageous to be considered edgy.
If one were to argue that it's totally natural to be attracted to teenage girls that are going/have gone through puberty, that's edgy.

Also edgy: considering yourself superior to poor and ignorant people. I've heard people say that the vote should be weighted so people with STEM degrees have more voting power, as the common Joe simply lacks the cognitive ability and higher reasoning to make rational choices.
Of course, this sort of thinking, where education=elite class, and working men are despised, is becoming more and more common, to the point where it's no longer edgy to say that we should just execute every laid off factory worker.

Pretty edgy mate, all of those things except one are real. Don't be a fag

...the Easter Bunny?

Good guess and good digits, but not quite on the money, hint hint

Thats retarded. If anything it should be economics, but thats already a meme degree with too many majors.

I cried, when deciding to not tell my best friend he's killing himself, knowing that he would not take it seriously-- I wouldn't.

All atheists condemn themselves by worshiping nothingness.

>Also edgy: considering yourself superior to poor and ignorant people. I've heard people say that the vote should be weighted so people with STEM degrees have more voting power, as the common Joe simply lacks the cognitive ability and higher reasoning to make rational choices.
>Of course, this sort of thinking, where education=elite class, and working men are despised, is becoming more and more common, to the point where it's no longer edgy to say that we should just execute every laid off factory worker.
Working class needs to kill their superiors to reach equality with them. That should tell you enough about them.

Fuck that, technocracy when.

Also what is the line for edginess with hebes then? 16? 15? 14!?

Did this today to specifically see a thread like this. You guys are nice and predictable. Keep it up :^)

Nice

14 seems like a good line in the sand for hebes.

Now that is edgy.

Feel like I've read this before

Some people will say the redpill is voting for Trump, but the real redpill is having the ability to think for oneself and not buy into the Trump administrations meme-machine: the ability to appreciate his rhetoric and abhor his actions in office.

Women are apes.

Women can't actually love.

Christ died on the cross to redeem mankind

Nice.

Right, boys, let's sharpen those katanas

>[...] to which I offer as proof that the in-bred, brain-dead, overweight MAGA children are able to drive their rascal scooters to a voting booth, grasp the pencil between their meat gloves like a dagger, and scrawl a crude X in such a way that it cancels out the vote of any of the most learned men. Simply put: democracy has failed, and the blame cannot be placed upon any other than its own flabby citizens. Though they cry for freedom until their throats, devoid of the usual gravy lubricant, grow hoarse, their actions bespeak of no greater desire than to be enslaved. [...]. It is natural and just to place a sheep in a meadow where it may eat its grass and shit all over itself, and no one would argue that perhaps the farm animals would be happier driving the tractor than being run under by it. For humans, often too animal themselves, one must draw a similar conclusion.
>pg.82, "John Lucifer's Treatise on a New America: Remaking of the Neo-Modern Alpha"

>What is the most edge you can fit into a single sentance?
Fuck

I am so jaded and bitter that anyone who has sincere convictions about anything is edgy

Ur a clever lil cunt I'll gib ya that m8

You should never give up

"If the international financiers manage to drag us into war it will mean the end of the Jewish race in Europe."

>Humanity… All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women. It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence
of loneliness and insignificance, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing the value in me.

He thrust the coathanger in "you'll learn to thank me for this, slut"

The sexology definitions of mental illness most certainly do not take into account what is socially acceptable, they don't consider it mentally ill to prefer raping underage girls even, despite this being highly socially unacceptable.

science is power. not knowledge.

Modernism is the rejection of meaning for power.

The monster that you see
Is it a part of me?
I'm breaking down and shaking 'round in
This world so helplessly
But you just laugh and grin
Completely blind within

There's no point now, broken anyway
I try to stop my breath
Even knowing the truth won't unravel
Me until my death

loneliness that wraps around keeps deepening until I drown
Fond memories we used to share pierce me 'til I no longer care
I cannot run, I cannot hide, I cannot think, I cannot find
I cannot move, I cannot leave you!
Unravelling the world!

Oh won't you please...
Won't you tell me...
The monster that you see
Is it a part of me?

The fetus in a woman's womb is nothing more than a wretched parasite draining her life force.

found the edgy teen

I don't need no handouts.

*puts on shades*

*returns*
Or no man...

*leaves again*

Rape is feminist actually.

I fucked the shit right into her dead maggoty cunt and as I came and shot my splooge into the corpse's bloated gut I yelled: I LOVE POSTMODERNISM

There is no such thing as an anti-authoritarian political system, as all the rights you claim for yourself are mandatory restraints on others that must be necessarily enforced by a third party with interests as impartial as possible. Anarchism isn't tenable either, thonugh, as any attempt to abolish the state, as seen in the collapse of Ancient Rome, for example, necessarily results in the formation of an aristocracy (armed looting thugs) owed to the capacity of men to network among themselves and form coalitions based on crude self-interest to extract rent from others. Appeals to humanism aren't possible as the brute imperative of self-interest always trumps principles in the absence of mechanisms that enforce those principles.

Man has died, and I have taken his place.

Underrated

"I wish the holocaust happened."

Literally can't get better than this.

hehhehe

>"John Lucifer's Treatise on a New America: Remaking of the Neo-Modern Alpha"
>implying self-proclaimed alphas aren't universally pro-Trump

Suffering makes man great.

Global warming is caused by carbon based life forms therefore we should exterminate 99% of humanity - mainly the blacks and Asians though.

All things are nothing to me.

cringe

Being pro-Trump isn't particularly edgy though. Maybe it was at one point, but the whole thing is pretty played out now.

nice

>Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense.

People unironically think this

no they dont

"I feel the need to beat pregnant women's abdomens because they look like giant disgusting pimples that need to be popped."

yes they do

They're right.
Wether or not you're a SJW or some leftypol pseud you're no longer being rebellious despite your whole ideology, self-identity and image being based on being rebellious.
The mothern day counter-culture is actually being right-wing.

this.
Fuck Niggers.

Radical islam is also kind of a counter-culture right now. Leftism/liberalism in any form definitively is not.
The so called alt-right has way more in common with Islam than leftism/liberalism/centrism.
Won't be surprised if many of these guys convert eventually.

if radical islam was counter culture the cia wouldn't be behind it, the only thing it is, is counter revolutionary

being a hardworking christian entrepreneur is radical in this decadent age, guarantee if you say in a thread that you are working hard to start a business that create values for the america people you'll be attacked from left right and center, despite being the source of american prosperity only god is on your side

Nothing edgy about that. Holocaust didn't happen but it definitely should have. Fucking hook-nosed penny pinching Yids

if being a marxist faggot was counter culture, george soros wouldn't fund it and marxists wouldn't dominate academia, the only thing it is, is useful idiocy

what is a man, but a pile of miserable pile of secrets.

Classic

>yfw someone on lit actually believes george soros is a marxist and not a neoliberal shill

kys

All of you "normal ones" will pay when I get my revenge... The rage of a thousand stars will rain down upon you... Especially you, "women".

I didn't say that. I said he funds them.
That's different. In anycase it shows how marxists are useful idiots for the globalists.
No one who actually matters is a marxist because marxists are fucking idiots.

aren't the last two mutually exclusive, or did the last item actually want the second last to exist?

Kurt Cobain killed himself not only because of his premonitive vision of the future we're playing out right now, not only because he was part of a dying genre of music that quickly devolved into boybands, but because he too decided a world in which music was made commercially, sterile in its entirety, was one not worth being a part of.

Yes, he's a billionaire who wants the bourgeoisie gone

Brilliant conclusion from some retard illiterate who believes in a capitalist ideological conspiracy peddled by a water filter salesman

so radical islamic white nationalism is the ultimate counter culture?

My BFF committed suicide, a cold day in March she chose to die.

Schindler's list is among the great comedies of the 20th century.

You build on my idea. I'm proud of you, son.

>implying God loves the synagogue of Satan

There is no God, and we are all his prophets.

Schindler's List is the saddest movie I ever watched. I cried so hard at the end, when the Nazis lost.