A published article on the aerodynamics of Lucoa's body with and without breasts

>Analysis and Qualitative Effects of Large Breasts on Aerodynamic Performance and Wake of a “Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid” Character

researchgate.net/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character?channel=doi&linkId=5a5ef35a458515c03ee11245&showFulltext=true

Thoughts?

Fucking weebs.

>In addition to this, the results
can offer worthwhile data investigating the anthropometrical presence of large breasts on sport
aerodynamics.
Really gets my noggin a joggin

He put so much effort into making a funny joke, and yet, it's really not that funny nor worth the effort.

I hope he suicides.

>I wasted 40k on grad school and my paper got rejected while this lil shit just got masters with anime tiddies: the post

pretty sure it's not actually published, at least not in a journal. the author literally just formatted it to look like a journal paper and uploaded it to ResearchGate. not sure how he got the DOI number for it though.

calm down, weebs. animey isn't real
yet

>not sure how he got the DOI number for it
just upload to RG and you get a DOI

I don't think it was meant to be a joke. Say you're learning to run CFD simulations, you can do another boring generic airfoil or would you at least have fun and put your waifu in there. The joke was uploading it, not doing it

WHAT THE FUCK. How does this person sleep at night? I mean why the FUCK would they publish a completely inaccurate study like this? WHY THE HELL DID THEY NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT FLUID STRUCTURE INTERACTION EFFECTS! The fluid pressure will cause the mammaries to deform, which will in turn change fluid flow, which will change the mammary deformation. Fluid structure interaction is INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT and was the reason for the collapse of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

Damn how will Rabino ever recover from this

enlightening

nibba he modeled the hair as a solid mass, do you really think he gives a fuck?

However he explicitly states in the conclusion Lucoa is not his waifu

A bra could mitigate breast deformation to a reasonable degree, there's much more critique-able methodology in the paper (especially concerning smaller bodies)

no bra could contain breasts like that

I know the fucker is here or it is OP.
Good job senpai, hopefully you got that PhD.

This
Nah, rabino's probably an undergrad

>From what has been presented in this preliminary work, it is safe to conclude that the phrase “Flat is Justice” is deficient aerodynamically.
Also, why image upload does not work?

So it seems that DFC is better at generating lift but melon tits have a better drag coefficient. That's odd, I would have thought that DFC was always better

One important point is that flat bodies are often still early in developmental stage and that in inself can be a desirable property.

>0 citations
I hope this becomes meme cited like Tai's method (method on how to find the area under a curve from a medical research in 1993)

>he didn't know all academic publishers are weebs

wtf is wrong with weebs

flat is justice though

Thats officially wrong, science is settled

>Additionally, the author would like to make a shout out to users that frequent the r/anime_irl and r/animemes communities
we did it reddit

Nah this guy is definitely a redditor

Now this is a high quality shitpost.

>grad school
he read the fluent manual

WTF I love 2018 now

it's really amazing
you used to have to book a wind tunnel weeks in advance, carefully prepare your models and make sure that everything was perfect before beginning the trial runs (if you were lucky enough that you didn't have to travel to another city)

now you just pirate a software, read the manual and you can do the same thing in one evening