Elon the Chad

Just letting you guys know that you will never be Elon Musk, or even come close. Sure you fags got "smart" by doing nothing but math 24/7,

but Elon isn't just smart, he's also a Chad
>pic related

Can you say the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconbeat.com/2017/11/15/elon-musk-breaks-down-in-tears-while-describing-terrible-father-report/
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8798882#p8801320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Musk was ousted in October 2000 from his role as CEO (although he remained on the board) due to disagreements with other company leadership, notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows.[58]
lol

>but Elon isn't smart, he's a wannabe Chad
FTFY

>at U Penn til 1997
>moved to California to work on Ph.D

Either I'm a brainlet, or does something not add up here. Generally, at a big boy university you need to be in residence for the majority of your upper division courses, and I doubt that he took an online course from Wharton while in Cali.

*something doesn't add up here

How can he be Chad if he can barely speak a sentence.

Fun fact: he said he didn't actually party, he just organized them and charged people to get in

When you are wealthy like Elon (look up who his father is), the rules get bend pretty easily.

Wait seriously? Wow he's a bigger dummy than I thought

>fags
Why the homophobia?

Sounds like future CEO material right there

Elon is a god stfu faggots

>wanting to become a chad
never gonna become one of the greats this way

top fucking kek

This is the obvious truth.
>Able to start undergrad at 17
>Able to transfer to an ivy league
>Able to literally fucking rent a 10 bedroom frat (those are expensive as shit) with ONE of the person to turn it into a business while presumably having zero income as an undergrad.
>Able to leave campus and still "get a degree."

Privaledge cunt confirmed. All Musk has ever had is Daddy's money. Nothing ever changes.

>dates Amber Heard
>smart enough to start multiple successful businesses making him a billionaire

I sense a high degree of jealousy coming from you.

Musk is that one in a billion probability of a man for whom everything in life perfectly aligns. There is nothing you should feel sad about.

Only, brainlets believe in this lie that anyone can be anything.

>siliconbeat.com/2017/11/15/elon-musk-breaks-down-in-tears-while-describing-terrible-father-report/

Just an example of how when you are rich, it is easy to make more money.

HYPERLOOP

Holy fuck you sound salty

he was horrendously bullied growing up in south africa though?

wannabe Genghis Khan actually

Didn't say his life was perfect. But he got loads more lucky breaks than any normal person can hope to get.

Also, if he wasn't bullied in South Africa, he might have stayed there and accomplished nothing.

Lmao you’re from a first world country, you have no idea how many “lucky breaks” you’ve had you ingrate. You could be put in the place of any great man like Musk and you wouldn’t have achieved shit.

sold booze in my dorm room, held parties till 5 am, and i'm a turbo beta. there are always people around who want to get fucked up, and a bit of crowd and loud music is all you need to lure in the neighbours

now what's actually impressive is turning it into a business idea, with renting a house and stuff. that's some serious forward planning shit

>Lmao you’re from a first world country

I'm not. I come from a relatively poor Eastern European country and my family was poor even there, and I have already exceeded the expectations everyone had for me. Been punching up since birth. No reason to feel sad for myself just because I'm not Musk. I had lucky breaks myself, just nothing on par with what Musk had.

lmao so pissed you cant even form a coherent sentence.
Or maybe that's just normal for you.

Nah, he doesn't strike me as the conqueror Emperor type.
I think of him as a wanting to be a mix between Rockefeller and Tesla, not someone who wants to murder thousands and enslave and conquer.

He's Canadian? Wasn't he bullied?

>FTFY
Go back to plebbit desu.

it's true
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8798882#p8801320