How do you avoid being called a pseud?

Other urls found in this thread:

dict.cc/?s=Kleinbürger
dictionary.com/browse/bourgeois
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't pretend to be an intellectual.

seek death everyday

Just dont be a pseud.

It's the difference between sharing and flaunting what little knowledge you have. Pseuds always put on airs. and try to sell an image. The real deal is always happy to discuss and share.

I don't speak to people that use internet lingo in real life.

You can't. An "intellectual" is someone who has studied and has an opinion based on evidence. Using intelligence to clarify and prove their statements. He also uses intelligence to refute or agree with these statements, and knows if he has enough information himself to even refute.

Except on this board someone who does that would still be called a redditor or a pseud if that opinion doesn't concede to their cultural dogma. Veeky Forums has played itself into a cultural war, a stupid game of sides where all taste and opinion comes from the collective conscience.

what

I want to suck on those tits

don't interact with people

> I don't speak to people in real life.

Tidied that up for ya famillio

If you worry about being called a pseud you already are one.

as someone who browses /mu/ you are either a pseud, or an anti-intellectual.

/thread

This.

If you ever become surprised by a new acquaintance's intellect, knowledge, or interests then they most likely aren't a pseud.

Embrace stoicism if you care that much what other people say

I don't talk to people

Do you have any more of her?

Simple: intellect chooses you and not the other way around. If you need to ask that question then I guess you are a pseud. The petit-bourgeois stigmatize intellectuals usually as pseuds these days, but that's just compensation for their non-existent self-esteem. Remember: intellect is a given which is rarely acknowledged by anyone since the masses cannot see and hear intellect, making you believe that your intellect is nothing but made up. If you lack social finesse - and most intellectuals lack it - then you're the most hated minority in the world.

>the petit-bourgeois stigmatize intellectuals usually as pseuds these days

Petite-bourgeois is an adjective. Petite-bourgeosie is the name of the class. Not knowing the difference is a good way to identify a pseud.

You're the same nigger from the C&P thread aren't you

the rape urge is kicking in

Stay off Veeky Forums and the likelihood of you being called a pseud is almost zero

Is there a way of not being a pseudo-intellectual but still reading?

Like, say you read, but when someone talks to you, you don't pretend to know anything you don't know, and you do not claim to be an intellectual or have a vast amount of knowledge regarding literature?

>Petite-bourgeosie
Dunno man, I'm German and my reliable translator spits that one out: dict.cc/?s=Kleinbürger

Wanna withdraw your stupid remark about "bourgeois" being an adjective?

If you're on Veeky Forums, be careful not to use a word with too many syllables. Also, don't use small words like "vim" they might have to look up.

Lol

Do not use ideological/theory terms except if it is extreamly necessary, basically hide your power level, avoid discussion

so a pseudo-nonintellectual, and yes they do exist. There are a number of girls who pretend not to know anything about literature in order to seem less socially awkward because they think their friends will judge them for it.

Said the guy who browses /mu/ and posts in the EDM general

pseud

No

It can be used as a single member of that class but when used to refer to the class as a whole, it is incorrect.

The French loanword bourgeois works as both an adjective and a noun. Its main definition is of, relating to, or typical of the middle class, but it also works as a noun referring to a middle-class person. It often has negative connotations; as an adjective, bourgeois can be synonymous with conventional and conformist, which are often meant negatively when applied to people.

Bourgeoisie, which is only a noun, is more general. It denotes the middle class as a whole, rather than just a middle-class person.

It's definitely used as an adjective in English. Maybe in barbaric Teuton kultur it's not.

>dictionary.com/browse/bourgeois

Isnt that every social media? The only difference are the labels and ways of shaming differing opinions. Reddit would probably get you downvotes and call you an asshole or "you must be fun at parties" or other bullshit. I feel like, without really using the site, that reddit and other less fringe social media sites shame you for being immoral in their value system where as Veeky Forums tends to frame you as inferior in some way for example pseud, retards, etc. Interestingly enough /pol/-influenced insults like degenrate share both tendencies.