Write something profound

Write something profound.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=for every dollar a man makes a woman makes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#newwindow=1&q="for every dollar a man makes a woman makes"
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ass shits

Nietzsche was a crypto-christian who was misinterpreted to a ridiculous extent and I have proof.

to be, or not to be. That is a question.

Veeky Forums™

Profound

What is the answer?

something profound

The man burst through the doors of what had been a quiet bar in the hot, dead air of an Arizona night and exclaimed, "Whats good?! I'm here to get smashed and maybe have one of you lovely ladies fuck with my grimy balls a little bit later."

Show

Sophie dee gets a creampie

Would you love to love her,
Or love to make love to her?

all we are is dust in the bin

sight unseen
vermilion green
life is lived
upon a quantum screen

write something profound

I asked you first

the present conditions the interpretarion of the past

you're just a byproduct of yourself

something profound

Two rights make a wrong

Two lefts make an L, which stands for left.

The modern explanation of history has more to do with the subject than actual human events. Analysis is everything, and reality is arbitrary.

I'm getting this tattooed on my inner ass cheek

Ok

so it goes....

if dubs, you think about profound

Writing and speaking in general are ideas meant to be shared, and expanded upon, but never at one point in time. Essentially, communication, is time travel for ideas.

Holy... I want more

28 amazing words....can teeth be tattooed? I want each word on my teeth.

The rich have such a refined sense of taste yet the poor are happy to eat whatever is available.

What do you think that means, both literally, metaphorically, and other?

people eat?

Are the poor really happy to eat it? I'd say it's just standards and circumstances that one person might be willing to eat out of the trash whilst another is not.

The poor are happy to eat some dick, I'll tell you that much.

>tfw no hope

If we ate all the hungry people, there would be no world hunger

The hungry could eat bed bugs.....that would get rid of one pest.

or two, if you count God.

i have the teory of discretion, as i spent all of my free time infron of my laptop, then that could had certain effect in me so i didnt get bored, and , as i socialized in omgle, endorphins, laugh, then it might be a similar effect when i play rust and get distracted but its just a teory

Already done it, frero

what is did on my golden age
i spent time sitting in the toilet with a toilet on my head before i took a bath, then coffee and breakfast and then i laid down a bit til 7:10
on recess i dont know what did i ate, probably nothing, and i didnt drink any water maybe i ate something but not too often
i had my ipod and i played with it in english class(til the teacher took it), i had my earphones so i could listen to the audios just at the time when i got into my car
i see my messages with alex from novemeber 13 to 30, listening to brandon
what happened to this person? where did he go?
i see everything i lost, so much that i dont even recognize it as something of my own, i cry.. what the fuck am i? what have i done to myself? why?why??
im tird, tired of still being defeated, when i find the answer, whe i finally reach that success, ill never let it go again

makes sense. Not profound, but makes total sense.

God is a pest

No need to explain more, loud and clear. over and out bucko.

The fault of philosophy -- insofar as it tries to couple pernickety intellect with loose will -- is severity.

Freedom of Murder. It’s in your back pocket. It is your birthright. Always remember that.

I got a cokhead
methmouth
a whiskey dick
the junk shakes
and I'm ready for love

Did you hear what I said? God is a pest.

>cokhead

What if God is just a pest?

yep, typo. I am on coke though.

Oh....dude.....shit man....that's some deep shit.

No

Actually good

your life is akin to a man forcefully peeing into a full toilet bowl

A good rule of thumb is to never shave your balls with a straight razor.

if at first you don't succeed, change the definition of success. Like legally, change that shit and make it easier for every other lame piece of shit like you.

If a woman made ~77 cents for every dollar that a man made, companies would immediately fire all men, and employ only women, because the cost of labor (one of the most expensive costs aside from regulatory compliance, goods, etc.) just got 33% cheaper.

no, because then women would be making $1.77, dipshit.

I think our quarrel comes from terminology misunderstanding. I was merely using the "timeless" phrase that causes me enough strife to want to defenestrate myself.

google.com/search?q=for every dollar a man makes a woman makes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#newwindow=1&q="for every dollar a man makes a woman makes"

backtracking like a total puss.

The rich are unable to find happiness and take refuge in their apparently refined tastes, which upon closer inspection are only aversions to most of life, like allergies. As a result they look upon the poor, who disgust them, and see in them the happiness that the lack. But the poor are not happy, and only resent the rich. The poor smile with gray, broken teeth until the rich have returned to their mansions, at which point both sides scoff at and mock each other.

Right. Yes, definitely.

No, wait. On the contrary, I was showing you why I said it that specific way. If you want to delve into semantics, here's a more autist-friendly definition, just for you:

If for every dollar a man earns, a woman earns only 77 cents on that dollar in the same or a similar field, working the same amount of hours in the same conditions, and with the same yield, [insert the rest of my previous post here].

Happy, faggot?

Aesthetics are an aspect of Satan.

Through my own life experiences and reading the catcher in the rye, ive discovered that everyone is fake and phony. But if were all fake and phony, is anyone really? Or better put, does it matter anymore?

The jews did it.

It's a dog eat dog world under there and up here it's about who has the bigger stick to give 'em.

and by dogs I mean young boys and by sticks I mean dicks

This is the same thread we had yesterday

Everything repeats

No two moments in history are the same

They only look the same to you because you see the world through projecting what you already know

Assuming materialist reduction-ism, the universe dies when you die.

That's how important you are.

:)

now kiss

I love and I hate
You may ask why I do this
I don't know
But I feel it and am in torment

Capy capy you make me happy happy

that would be an idealist position not materialist

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today: "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope," said Jose, age 6.

Nothing matters long-term, everything matters short-term.

>Write something profound.
"She"

This has been disproved so many times and so completely, that the only two possibilities are you are dishonest, or too stupid (or lazy) to do an internet search

I love.

The phenomenon of life is both meaningless and infinitely awe-inducing

Why should I care about philosophy?

Why should I listen to anything any of you say?

I'm so sick of your pathetic moralizing.

I really hope a nuclear war commences soon so you all suffer and humanity never has to take you philosopher's again for a very long time.

My bother enrolled in philosophy at the University of Toronto and I convinced my parents cut him off financially because it is a useless major.

He got in my face and confronted me about it. But I humiliated him in front of his girlfriend and she broke up with him. If he comes around here again I will call the police and have him charged!

Just out of spite because I hate philosophy so much!!!

Please nuclear war come to shut these idiots ASAP!!!!!

s

We're here to rock, we're here to roll you.

what about entropy? fag.

Reality is the universe experiencing itself.

What about it, cunt? On the topic,the third law of TD was recently mathematically proven, nice paper.

The idol of debt driven corporatist economics and politics is an abomination in the eyes of God and shall be smited from the earth, which shall be granted to the poor and peaceful

I've taken shit more profound than your existence.

Art is an illusion, it is merely inflaming the passions

Lol Niggers are like sand on a rusty beach.
Some people are alike, that's why necks are great.

Beethoven falls somewhere between a brittle old soul that is constantly coming apart and an overly young, future-oriented soul that is constantly on its way. A dusk of eternal loss and eternal, wild hope lies over his music – the same light that lay across Europe when it dreamed with Rousseau, danced around the freedom tree of the Revolution and ended up practically worshipping Napoleon. But how quickly this very feeling is now fading, how difficult it is to even know about this feeling these days – how foreign the language of this Rousseau, Schiller, Shelley, and Byron sounds to our ear, these men in whom, collec- tively, the same European destiny which in Beethoven knew how to sing, found its way into words! – What became of German music afterwards belongs in romanticism, which is to say in a movement that was (calcu- lated historically), even briefer, more fleeting and more superficial than that great entr’acte, that European transition from Rousseau to Napoleon and the rise of democracy. Weber: but what are Freischu ̈tz and Oberon to us these days! Or Marschner’s Hans Heiling and Vampyr! Or even Wagner’s Tannha ̈user! This music is gone, if not yet forgotten. At any rate, the whole music of romanticism was not noble enough, not music enough to have rights anywhere except in the theater and in front of crowds; it was second-rate music from the very start, and real musicians took little notice of it. Things were different with Felix Mendelssohn, that halcyon master who, thanks to his easier, purer, happier soul, was quickly honored and just as quickly forgotten, as a lovely incident in German music. But when it comes to Robert Schumann, who took things seriously and was from the start taken seriously himself (he is the last to have founded a school): don’t we think of it today as a stroke of luck, a relief, a liberation that just this Schumannian romanticism has been overcome? Schumann, flee- ing into the “Saxon Switzerland” of his soul, half Werther-ish, half Jean Paul-ine by nature, certainly not Beethoven-esque! certainly not Byronic! His Manfred music is a mistake and a misunderstanding to the point of injustice –; Schumann with his taste, which was fundamentally a small taste (being a dangerous tendency towards calm lyricism and a drunk- enness of feeling, which is twice as dangerous among Germans), going constantly to the side, timidly excusing himself and retreating, a noble, tender creature, who reveled in nothing but anonymous happiness and pain, a type of little girl and noli me tangere from the start: this Schumann was already a merely German event in music, no longer a European event like Beethoven, or, to a still more comprehensive extent, like Mozart. With Schumann, German music was threatened with its greatest dan- ger, that of losing the voice of the European soul and descending to a mere fatherlandishness. –