Is it good?

Is it good?

Yeah. Pretty much.

good is objective, it depends on the person, I for one find it pretty retarded why not kill all the people who are after the throne and then kill the fucking trills fuck those flower guys.

For what it is (a page turning nerd fantasy) it's pretty good.

1-3 ok
4-5 no
6-7? probably not

don't bother.

Its one of the better fantasy series out there, but it's pure shit in comparison to Malazan desu

also, buying GRRM's books only supports his vidya lifestyle and encourages him to write scripts to end the series and abandon the books. he's not an artist, he's a fat slob who got rich and quit his epic.

this shit fucking sucks

he literally cant write battle scenes. theyre like 2 pages and the just fucking suck

everything else gets repeated a thousand times

+ the writing is juvenile as fuck
its like harry-potter tier but f\fuckkk this shit is so bad FUCK OFF

Get the fuck back to r/books.

Name better battle scenes than the ones in Yoshikawa Eiji's Musashi.

kill yourself

Give me a good reason and I will do it.

youre defending game of thrones

Musashi is completely unrelated to game of thrones. I just named it as an example of good battle scenes and I thought you would have read it as someone who pays attention to those.

Martin is a fat bastard and dumbass. Read Tolkien, C.S. Lewis or others.

I read Musashi last summer and all the battles were amazing. Can't think of anything that tops it

At this stage you're better off just watching the show, you get the gist of the story and it's less time spent given its a tv show and not five books.

t. guy who read all of them, really just pick up something thats actually finished.

they arent bad for what they are, but that doesnt mean they are worth reading unless youre into fantasy genreshit

you could do yourself a favor and read Tolkien instead desu

OP, please don't waste your time. The saga isn't even finished and the author is one step to death, also the TV series is going to tell the end of the books saga so please don't waste your time, please.

tfw you always knew this pic as bait but its actually very true

>good is objective
What did he mean by this

Dumbass just proved he's never read them. fucking kek

>what did he mean
Subjective