Read Beyond Good and Evil

>read Beyond Good and Evil
>reach the treatise "What is aristocratic"
>it's Nietzsche talking about my inferiority for 30 pages, making examples that perfectly identify my persona and my habits

Uhm......

Other urls found in this thread:

holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Nietzsche-Beyond-Good-and-Evil.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link dat shit senpai I want to feel insecure too

You can disagree with him instead of folding.

This

And I'm sure Nietzsche would have been pleased that someone proved him wrong.

Neety was a faggot anyway who cares, he's not that important either.

holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Nietzsche-Beyond-Good-and-Evil.pdf

Chapter: "what is noble?"

It's too early for it.
When I read philosophy, I'll usually spend aome time thinking about what I've read trying to synchronize my mindset and beliefs with the one of the author, while rereading his books. As soon as I'll get comfortable with it, I'll start disassembling, re-analyzing and re-contextualizing all of his contents, but only after that familiarity has set in: if I don't wait enough I'll end up having to start again from scratch.

tl;dr: I have to ponder for a week or two on why, according to virtually every society in history, it is okay for them to make me a slave and exploit me for the rest of my life.

Sorry, my dude, I have slave morality. I am, at best, an ascetic.

I've been thinking about this whole "giving up on ambition because you realize you do not have the capacities to achieve what you wish to achieve" thing a lot lately. I used to see it as a mindset of cowardice, someone too lazy or insecure or unsure of themselves or defeatist to go for their dreams. And I still do in certain cases--when there's this insidious reveling in it--but honestly, I've been realizing it's a fairly noble and well-reasoned outlooked.
There are natural differences in people's skills and capacities. We like to imagine ourselves as capable of anything. If we're not at the level of genius we'd like to see ourselves at, it is because we have not worked toward it enough, but it remains an eventuality in our mind. In a lot of people, this is nothing more than a delusion. In a few, yes, you truly are capable.
The rub: it's tough to know what category you fall into. I think it's natural to be insecure. But after a certain level of exploring, of failing, of no longer even being able to see promise in yourself, I think it may be time to call it quits.
By all means, pursue your goals! If you don't, the nagging question of what could have been will torment you for the rest of your life. If you do pursue them, you'll probably fail. And then, you'll probably wanna give up. Evaluate yourself. If there remains that hope, some concrete evidence of promise, keep going. If you realize your dream isn't for you or you are not capable of achieving your dream, then dump it.
Back to Nietzsche: the guy's a fucking juggernaut. He's renowned as a genius and reading his work, you realize just how accurate of a word genius is. Folding isn't a bad thing at all if you understand what he's saying, see the truth in it, and have no retort. That's a sign, I think, of being intellectually sound and honest.

"Every aristocratic morality is intolerant about the education of the young,
disposal over women, marriage customs, relations between old and young
and penal laws (which only concern deviants): – it considers intolerance
itself to be a virtue, under the rubric of “justice.”"

" and the moral philosophers emerging at this time – what will they have to
preach? These sharp observers and layabouts discover that everything is rapidly coming to an end, that everything around them is ruined and creates ruin, that nothing lasts as long as the day after tomorrow except one species of person, the hopelessly mediocre . Only the mediocre have prospects for continuing on, for propagating – they are the people of the future, the only survivors: “Be like them! Be mediocre!” is the only morality that still makes sense, that still finds ears. But this morality of mediocrity is difficult to preach! It can never admit what it is and what it wants! It has to talk about moderation and dignity and duty and loving your neighbors, – it will have a hard time hiding its irony!"

what examples user?

"Conversely, what is perhaps the most disgusting thing about so-called scholars, the devout believers in “modern ideas,” is their lack of shame, the careless impudence of their eyes and hands that touch, taste, and feel everything. And there might still be a greater relative nobility of taste and tactfulness of respect within a people these days, within a lower sort of people, namely within the peasantry, than among the newspaper-reading demimonde of the spirit, the educated."

Peasants confirmed more noble than educated liberal

good shit right here, thanks

LOL. You bought into Nietzsche's tentative revaluation rather than rejecting it for its glorification of psychopathy.
PS Nietzsche himself didn't live up to his descriptions of "what is aristocratic".

Read this

now use this knowledge to better yourself

Do you realize how much that sounds like, "n-no, mr Nietzsche, I WANT to be a slave!!!"

>Folding isn't a bad thing at all if you understand what he's saying, see the truth in it, and have no retort. That's a sign, I think, of being intellectually sound and honest

You're exactly right user. That is a noble sentiment. If only the other guy could realize that for what it is

I do want to become a slave, so that I might master myself.

Yeah, same happened to me with Zarathustra, made me actually try to better myself, no one else had been able to convice me except for this guy, will read his stuff chronologically, I'm waiting for birth of the tragedy to arrive.
About the "realizing you will never actually make it" thing the other anons were talking about, what an awful feel it is to be just clever enough to see how actually mediocre you are, the only hope left is hard work, but what is hard work without talent?

Do you realize how much a slave you are to Nietzsche's cock?

Why is this syphilitic weakling so often invoked by people who consider themselves to be a cut above the rest? Let this meme die already.

post it

>its glorification of psychopathy.

Do tell you weakling.